Lets try this another way big plants small pots

Looks happy and healthy
My friend

3 Likes

yes gonna be a 100% run , paying attention this time :smiley:

2 Likes

Clean and full, man. Always fun to see your garden. Thanks for the insight :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

I could send you some of those. I have rooted extras from Jet of ICC, Tahoe, and WC.

6 Likes

That is really grand of you Schmarmpit! Much respect!!! I will defer to @Jetdro … I wouldn’t want him to have readied cuts for me, at my request, only to have me undermine his time and effort by getting them elsewhere :sweat_smile: I don’t want to be on the :poop: list

I do appreciate your offer mighty bigly!!! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Thank you most kindly!

8 Likes

please do then ill send him the rom and goji

that would be great scharm!!!

@schmarmpit

if you want cuts of the rum and Gogi you can have them too

6 Likes

Thanks broski. I’m actually almost finished running the Pinesoul Goji right now lol. And just starting a Romulan S1 from a friend. But I’ll get with @herojuana.tom . Might have some other tasty treats he may enjoy :wink:

4 Likes

Well hell let me know how it is I haven’t even started yet see if it’s worth growing
@schmarmpit , the goji i mean

4 Likes

@herojuana.tom
your gonna be set soon :sunglasses:

2 Likes

im curious about what your verdict gonna say bout it i got a pack of goji og and am curious

2 Likes

Thank you Jet, I am extremely stoked!
I too am interested in hearing about the Goji :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I’m not sure how it is. I’m on 63 days, looking like she’ll go 70. Dense but smaller buds. Smells very strong of pine, like the Pine-Sol cleaner. Grows lanky like other Gojis I’ve run.

Here’s an awesome review on this cut

6 Likes

Note:

Today , 22nd , tent 1 flipped to flower , all plants into net @ 36" day of flip

22 Likes

Good morning gang
Hay jet I really like the double net

Great job

4 Likes

from floor or top of pot mesurments? asking for a friend :rofl:

3 Likes

Tent 1 is all the same cut right? Wouldn’t wanna have to cut something down early with all that netting in there. Only reason I don’t run nets anymore. I don’t monocrop so I usually end up having to cut plants out of it. Ends up being a waste of ~$20.

2 Likes

These are hard tough bungee nets . The four corners slide up n down . Lift light, lift top screen , hardy enough to just pull up . plants dont get caught like in the fabric screens . I then raise bottom screen a foot or so , cut plant at pot , yank it down through .
Nets stay put ready for next round .
Ill show you when we get there :sunglasses:
YES , all four of those are same WC cut .

Left side gets 3 ICC’s and one TK , 10 days from now . To allow me to stagger harvest for Cannatrol .

36" from tent floor to net

Container is 12 inchs tall from floor to where plant breaks surface of soil , so plants are 26" tall or so ( above net now) at flip time . They will end up 5 footers , 6 foot tall in the pots , all the tent can really handle .

11 Likes

It works great IF you install before placing ANY PLANTS IN TENT , otherwise its a RPITA

4 Likes

this post made me consider my light hright and other things im keeping sn eye here cuz your giving me lots of ideas and pointers

3 Likes

Grew Goji few years back , from Bodhi F1 original pack .

One of them was a mutant , in an Octopot , took over half a 5 X 10 tent herself ! Went over one pound dry .

Typical og structure . She did not stack , golf ball nuggs everywhere . Arrow head shaped or fox tailed , VERY LITTLE leaf , near none in the buds . Buds sparkled in 'comb’s , dense as and felt like styrofoam , and sticky as they get .

Smoke was excellent , i did not keep a mother and to this day kick myself for not :see_no_evil:

Thinking @50State gave me the seeds in B’s pale blue with gold sticker bag . Could be wrong .

She was my favorite bud for half a year

10 Likes