Leuh13s Grow Journal - Mysterious Prenseeds

Also what’s the cables and box? I see a PC fan too.

2 Likes

Good…many people with high ph water will lower it then the soil (which is already calibrated to maintain set ph) freaks out so I didn’t want to assume :wink: Only time its really necessary to check it in soil is when its been re-used or a lot of nutrients have been added to the soil and absolutely mandatory in hydro…also get an ec pen since your planning on going that route.

7.5 liters is roughly 3 gallons. For that pot size, you’ll want to give 7 cups of water (3gallons x 15% = 0.45gal = 7.2cups)… being in flower she may want 20-30% though may not as she is still looking great at less water but more often which has probably given dried spots within the root zone so she is eating herself to keep up…just have to switch gears of more water, less often so…

Give her your standard 2 cups, wait 30min - 1 hr then give her 2 more cups, wait 30min - 1 hr and give 2 more cups after an hour remove all of the run off water…this will ensure there are no dried spots so your watering down and letting the soil soak it back up from the bottom…she will take on an over-watered appearance for a few days and will need to dry out so do not mess with her for 4 days and see how she looks then

2 Likes

Good catch! I don’t think it was said though assuming nothing extra is being added with no ph pen

Home made light and circulation fan?

2 Likes

IMO the PH of the water is less important as what’s in the water. It’s possible for the minerals in the water out of the tap to lock out other nutrient in the soil, especially if the soil doesn’t have the biology to balance everything out the way the plant wants.

3 Likes

Very true! Thats a battle I face constantly in the dutch bucket I am trying though for soil its a good start as the plants look pretty happy otherwise

3 Likes

hmmm thanks, I’ll try it tomorrow. on last watering I added MG and now she has so many new calyx to open, almost a double new calyx that she had before.

Feeding only with water. I’ve 1 huge fan to lights, 1 for plants and a PC fan for active air intake.

5 Likes

Hello guys, I have a bad surprise today when I say Hi to my baby haha
Pics says more than 1000 words

6 Likes

9 Likes

Looks like nutrient burn…cannabis doesn’t like miracle grow though some have luck with it…how much did you give her?

4 Likes

One teaspoon for 500ml of water
I used MG in both plants but only this one reacted as

4 Likes

Ok that was waaay too much. Per directions: 1Tb per 1 gallon (16c) so divide by 1/3 = 1 tsp per 5c. So for 2c should have used 1/2 tsp…you’ll know for next time :wink:

Especially now flush her soil like I described then when they rebound we’ll see if there is enough nutrients in the soil to sustain them and if so what by how they look as we don’t want to toss in things willy nilly. Do you have kelp and/or earth worm castings?

5 Likes

Ok. I’ll do it.
No, I haven’t this itens here now

5 Likes

ok order at least some kelp or pm me your address and i’ll send you some as your going to need it to help get over the stress

3 Likes

Many thanks Bro.
I’ll search it here in Brazil, If don’t find and you can send me I pay your costs
Ty

3 Likes

@MomOnTheRun I should remove damaged leafs right?

2 Likes

No leave them as most are still providing energy to the plant there is so little there with no more being produced…the more yellowed ones will die and fall off on their own though need to watch the ones with less yellow for symptoms and may still yet be salvageable

5 Likes

That’s not nutrient burn. Everything you’re seeing is because the plants are starving and eating itself. The mag you keep adding is locking out more nutrients because it binds easier to the cations than nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus.

My advice is to find some good quality compost or like mom said add some kelp. If you can’t find that way down south try looking for “weeds” around you in the environment. Most plants that we call weeds are actually bioaccumulators and mine nutrients from the soil. If you dry them out and powderize it they make great topdressings in a pinch. Just watch that you don’t pick diseased or bug infested ones.

7 Likes

Crazy thought but completely serious, is it possible for you to go out and dig up some terra pretta?

3 Likes

I always read that burnt tips and edges, with yellowing between veins is potassium deficiency

3 Likes

Yeah it may not be…sure looks like it though. Here is what I think happened:
Kept giving enough water frequently, to moisten just some of the soil and being in flower, she is thirstier… unable to drink = unable to eat showing different imbalances… the water probably is channeling through the soil so the roots are more than likely freaking out (and may have some die back) then gave her a double dose of miracle grow…being too strong and in wrong proportion than what she wants/needs its drying her leaves out faster than they would have without it and is continuing to eat herself.

Either way, definitely hungry and needs food though the soil has to be hydrated 1st…I’d take care of that then after 4-5 days or so give a foliar followed by a drench the next day with kelp for the broad spectrum nutrients and help with the stress… probably needs something else depending upon how heavily or lightly amended the soil mix came - could be completely depleted or just not enough available. Its hard to say.

Mot such a crazy idea…great call!

3 Likes