LGOGxSF 🍋 vs Alien Rift 👽

If you are not taking any cuts off these, take the top off at 7, leaving 6 nodes beneath. Remove both branches from the bottom leaving 4 nodes of branches on each plant. If you can get that done on all of them cut them all at the same time and flip that day. If you need to wait on a few, just wait on do it when you can.

Many will top and flip a week later which I have never understood. The whole point is to create a smaller plant with more tops which benefits LED growing so plan to cut and flip.

You’re hydro and it’s go time!

If you find you have a plant that needs to be saved, I’ll show you how to reveg in 14 days and we’ll take cuts.
:wink:

8 Likes

Timely post! Thank you for that @LED_Seedz. Good stuff.

2 Likes

Ok gang. Time to flower is here, i hope they do grow to at least 120cms, or four feet.

Lemon Garlic OG x StarfighterAlien Rift

Wanna get a lot of dank weed this time around. They got their first 12/12 last night. Today i am pruning the bottom branches, and i will not be topping in order to avoid the plants taking up too much space, specially since i dunno how many of them will turn out to be females. I do hope at least half of them, 50/50 u know…

HppHrvst

EDIT, in the end i changed my mind towards flowering them now, will wait a week or two. Will be pruning them now. Lower branches only.

8 Likes

I think you have 1.2cms or four inches already :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah right!!! Silly me!

Next time feel free to remove the period… HAHAHAHAHA

Corrected it already!

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: LED_Seedz Team #3 - Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter

Who wants free clones!?

I wish i could send them to you my people…

I got at least 50 cuttings of Alien Rift and 50 cuttings of Lemon Garlic OG x SF.

For real man! I feel awful not being able to run them. Super healthy and vigorous. Damn!

6 Likes

dont like :smiley: I am really excited about this grow! :muscle:

1 Like

Thanks @Fisch. Me too really!

More pics coming up…

I dunno if i did it right but i did it. HAHAHAHA

Will be vegging them for at least two more weeks if i can. But i see some preflowers… Some male pre-flowers!

Tomorrow or the next day i will be checking them carefully, what i saw today was the first “ball” in the whole lot, i am sure!

EDIT…

I will be filling the pots to the top as soon as i switch them to 12/12 in order to allow the plant to have some more room for new roots during flowering. I got a good two inches more to fill in each pot, that is like an extra 30% more room.

We’ll see.

13 Likes

Looks nice and tidy under the skirt. :thumbsup: :seedling:

1 Like

Gonna start following this thread to see how those Alien Rifts turn out-- I popped some myself about 2 weeks ago, got 6 I’m working with (fingers crossed for at least 3 ladies). Will have a short veg cycle, and run them small in an ebb & flow.

4 Likes

Four of the Alien Rift :alien: showed pre flowers, the kind we love. Pistils u know.

Tomorrow i have to bring them out of the tent for their watering and i will check each and everyone of them for pre-flowers, both the Alien Rift and LGOGxSF.

One of the LGOGxSF did show sex under 18/6. So tomorrow is a big day, i think i have three more of the LGOGxSF that are males, but that is yet to be determined.

HppHrvst

8 Likes

I am gonna choose the healthiest male, and polinize at least one of the branches of the Alien Rift, for storage and/or free distribution. We’ll see. This includes you @Scissor-Hanz, as promised!

Will be making a thread for that purpose later on. Vader has always expressed that you should experiment with his genetics and make lots of seeds… HAHAHAHA!

So here i go. I am about to become a pollen chucker! Another little step towards marijuana enlightment!

HppHrvst

7 Likes

Very cool @MadScientist! :microscope:

2 Likes

@MadScientist If you make crosses, we could exchange something. good job bro. :+1:

3 Likes

I am not gonna cross the current LGOGxSF. The Alien Rift will be pollinated somehow, i think i am just gonna grab the healthiest male and keep it. Gonna setup the little veggie tent i got stored so i can keep the males growing in it. It’s a 4x2x4. It will do, will have a 125W CFL in it with a timer but no exhaust. I might try to pump the air into the tent with a little 4 inch fan i got. When i collect the pollen i will impregnate a couple of branches on the healthiest females and see what happens.

Then we can talk my man!

3 Likes

Vader uses an AR male to make a lot of crosses. :+1:

2 Likes

I have seen it is the basic strain for most of his crosses, like almost everything he’s got has some in it…

2 Likes

Better to discuss about Alien Rift in this thread.

2 Likes