LGOGxSF 🍋 vs Alien Rift 👽

Wow they grew up so much in Last couple of days :slight_smile: Looks like you are doing Just right :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Far out man! They just look better and better. Me thinks you have this coco action down! You might inspire me to give it another go. Good Growin’ brother!

2 Likes

Beautiful crop uniformity, MadScientist.
-Science! :microscope:

2 Likes

Is the interior of your tent white? What brand please. Thanks @MadScientist.

2 Likes

Yeah right! They are very happy i think. Gonna raise the light a bit to avoid extreme heat or whatever…

Just make sure to get the Canna Coco Brand, it’s been buffered and rinsed, which might be the same, i dunno.

I attribute that to the COBs, i haven’t really done anything in order to keep them in check. Have been busy looking at their development with those TechnaFlora Nutes, they seem to be top-notch huh!?

Yes, the interior is white. It’s an Orca Secret Jardin 4x4 bro, i bought it “Like New” on eBay for like $200 i think. They swear that you get 30% more light than standard mylar coating. But they stopped manufacturing them. They discontinued the model, so to speak.

HppHrvst

Thanks @MadScientist. I’ve been looking for one with white interior. Nice!
Are you hand watering?

1 Like

Yes sir! 600mL of nute pH’d water every two/three days, coco is always moist. Big difference from soil.

As soon as they start to look a little bit down, then i give them more nute water and they start to thrive again! Super exciting these two strains.

I wanna share a video of the Alien Rift with you all! By Vader.

8 Likes

@LED_Seedz you said to top them and prune the lower 4 branches when they reached the 7th node, i wanna do it how you tell me, but my plants are very little.

My bigger ones are only 8 inches, and there’s a few over there at like 6 or 7 inches… Dunno what to do!?

They all reached the 7th node already BTW.

10 Likes

Are those all females? If so then I would personaly cut of lower branches to Have atleast 10-15cm of free space between First branches and Coco. Then I would wait for few days or week and switch to flower. The plants start to stretch and fill up the space. You cant aford to Have wide plants :smiley: Just tall. So no toping… Just 25 big single main buds :smiley:

1 Like

Actually bro, i need to weed out males, once i flip them. I am gonna switch to flower in about a week or so… Regular photos here! I wish they all turned out to be females… LOLOLOLOL

Yeah i don’t think i am gonna top them because if i get 50/50 female/male ratio i will still have 12 plants going, so maybe not a good idea to top them. I wanted to wait until i get 12 inches in height and then switch them but i dunno now.

1 Like

Shouldnt they show sex once they Mature? You dont have to switch to flower to see sex right? I think…:smiley: did you Check it? :slight_smile: I think somebody else wrote it somewhere…

2 Likes

I love the Orca film. with some velcro you can fix most zipper and seam leaks with nice reflection

1 Like

If you are not taking any cuts off these, take the top off at 7, leaving 6 nodes beneath. Remove both branches from the bottom leaving 4 nodes of branches on each plant. If you can get that done on all of them cut them all at the same time and flip that day. If you need to wait on a few, just wait on do it when you can.

Many will top and flip a week later which I have never understood. The whole point is to create a smaller plant with more tops which benefits LED growing so plan to cut and flip.

You’re hydro and it’s go time!

If you find you have a plant that needs to be saved, I’ll show you how to reveg in 14 days and we’ll take cuts.
:wink:

8 Likes

Timely post! Thank you for that @LED_Seedz. Good stuff.

2 Likes

Ok gang. Time to flower is here, i hope they do grow to at least 120cms, or four feet.

Lemon Garlic OG x StarfighterAlien Rift

Wanna get a lot of dank weed this time around. They got their first 12/12 last night. Today i am pruning the bottom branches, and i will not be topping in order to avoid the plants taking up too much space, specially since i dunno how many of them will turn out to be females. I do hope at least half of them, 50/50 u know…

HppHrvst

EDIT, in the end i changed my mind towards flowering them now, will wait a week or two. Will be pruning them now. Lower branches only.

8 Likes

I think you have 1.2cms or four inches already :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah right!!! Silly me!

Next time feel free to remove the period… HAHAHAHAHA

Corrected it already!

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: LED_Seedz Team #3 - Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter

Who wants free clones!?

I wish i could send them to you my people…

I got at least 50 cuttings of Alien Rift and 50 cuttings of Lemon Garlic OG x SF.

For real man! I feel awful not being able to run them. Super healthy and vigorous. Damn!

6 Likes

dont like :smiley: I am really excited about this grow! :muscle:

1 Like