LGOGxSF 🍋 vs Alien Rift 👽

Four of the Alien Rift :alien: showed pre flowers, the kind we love. Pistils u know.

Tomorrow i have to bring them out of the tent for their watering and i will check each and everyone of them for pre-flowers, both the Alien Rift and LGOGxSF.

One of the LGOGxSF did show sex under 18/6. So tomorrow is a big day, i think i have three more of the LGOGxSF that are males, but that is yet to be determined.

HppHrvst

8 Likes

I am gonna choose the healthiest male, and polinize at least one of the branches of the Alien Rift, for storage and/or free distribution. We’ll see. This includes you @Scissor-Hanz, as promised!

Will be making a thread for that purpose later on. Vader has always expressed that you should experiment with his genetics and make lots of seeds… HAHAHAHA!

So here i go. I am about to become a pollen chucker! Another little step towards marijuana enlightment!

HppHrvst

7 Likes

Very cool @MadScientist! :microscope:

2 Likes

@MadScientist If you make crosses, we could exchange something. good job bro. :+1:

3 Likes

I am not gonna cross the current LGOGxSF. The Alien Rift will be pollinated somehow, i think i am just gonna grab the healthiest male and keep it. Gonna setup the little veggie tent i got stored so i can keep the males growing in it. It’s a 4x2x4. It will do, will have a 125W CFL in it with a timer but no exhaust. I might try to pump the air into the tent with a little 4 inch fan i got. When i collect the pollen i will impregnate a couple of branches on the healthiest females and see what happens.

Then we can talk my man!

3 Likes

Vader uses an AR male to make a lot of crosses. :+1:

2 Likes

I have seen it is the basic strain for most of his crosses, like almost everything he’s got has some in it…

2 Likes

Better to discuss about Alien Rift in this thread.

2 Likes

5 DAYS into flower.

Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter :lemon: (Pink Tags)

So i had to take the males out from the LGOGxSF, there were 4 of them. Out of twelve plants. The remaining 8 plants do not show sex as of yet.

Alien Rift :alien: (White Tags)

Had to choose between the tallest and most vigorous, they are starting to branch out and need more room to each plant, there are only 8 left but they are all females tho!

6 Likes

Some leaves with 11 leaflets, if my eyes are not deceiving me?
I’m always on the lookout for this, haha. (leaf nerd)

4 Likes

Well here you go then.

:lemon: LGOGxSF = Leaves are huge and very indica like. Never seen them this big on such a small plant.

:alien: Alien Rift = Hybrid crazy leaves, yes @Scissor-Hanz there’s the one you mentioned. Not for nothing the name.

HppHrvst

11 Likes

Stadium effect to make them catch up, as if they will… HAHAHA!

HppHrvst

9 Likes

Veg is different than flower, :wink:

1 Like

Are you saying they might?

1 Like

Yup.

Two different plants, once the signal to flower is sent. Reasonable to expect the big ones to remain the biggest, but not always.

1 Like

Well, using that logic i would like these two to overgrow themselves, to use a prosopopoeia. They are the two plants i almost throw away, but no; we’ll give them a chance! Thanks @99PerCent.

6 Likes

The one on the right still looks a little weak. Some plants are not meant to go all the way. Sucks but its true.

If they aren’t in the way, and you keep them healthy, they may eventually perform. I want vigor in my patch.

Choice, choices, eh?

2 Likes

Absolutely, i am the same, i thought to give them time and try to outperform their own, like, sometimes they do. But that is not the case i think.

I am giving a couple to a friend who’s gonna put them in his patio, after that i will need to take some out to the sun, but the ones under my lamp, those are gonna be the “spartans” in the bunch.

Point very well taken.

HppHrvst

3 Likes

Here’s my jungle… They got defoliated heavily and i still could see a lot of leaves. 16 plants flowering in there, 4 LGOGxSF that i might not finish and 4 AR that also look like i might cull.

:alien: Alien Rift

:lemon: Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter

Enjoy my grow! You made it happen!

HppHrvst

15 Likes

Another watering today, they are getting 1L per every two days, and budding real nice, i removed the under developed branches today and they ended up looking like this. Heavy defoliation too.

x

:alien: Alien Rift :lemon: Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter

Enjoy as much as i am…

HppHrvst

8 Likes