LGOGxSF 🍋 vs Alien Rift 👽

Thanks @Fisch. Me too really!

More pics coming up…

I dunno if i did it right but i did it. HAHAHAHA

Will be vegging them for at least two more weeks if i can. But i see some preflowers… Some male pre-flowers!

Tomorrow or the next day i will be checking them carefully, what i saw today was the first “ball” in the whole lot, i am sure!

EDIT…

I will be filling the pots to the top as soon as i switch them to 12/12 in order to allow the plant to have some more room for new roots during flowering. I got a good two inches more to fill in each pot, that is like an extra 30% more room.

We’ll see.

13 Likes

Looks nice and tidy under the skirt. :thumbsup: :seedling:

1 Like

Gonna start following this thread to see how those Alien Rifts turn out-- I popped some myself about 2 weeks ago, got 6 I’m working with (fingers crossed for at least 3 ladies). Will have a short veg cycle, and run them small in an ebb & flow.

4 Likes

Four of the Alien Rift :alien: showed pre flowers, the kind we love. Pistils u know.

Tomorrow i have to bring them out of the tent for their watering and i will check each and everyone of them for pre-flowers, both the Alien Rift and LGOGxSF.

One of the LGOGxSF did show sex under 18/6. So tomorrow is a big day, i think i have three more of the LGOGxSF that are males, but that is yet to be determined.

HppHrvst

8 Likes

I am gonna choose the healthiest male, and polinize at least one of the branches of the Alien Rift, for storage and/or free distribution. We’ll see. This includes you @Scissor-Hanz, as promised!

Will be making a thread for that purpose later on. Vader has always expressed that you should experiment with his genetics and make lots of seeds… HAHAHAHA!

So here i go. I am about to become a pollen chucker! Another little step towards marijuana enlightment!

HppHrvst

7 Likes

Very cool @MadScientist! :microscope:

2 Likes

@MadScientist If you make crosses, we could exchange something. good job bro. :+1:

3 Likes

I am not gonna cross the current LGOGxSF. The Alien Rift will be pollinated somehow, i think i am just gonna grab the healthiest male and keep it. Gonna setup the little veggie tent i got stored so i can keep the males growing in it. It’s a 4x2x4. It will do, will have a 125W CFL in it with a timer but no exhaust. I might try to pump the air into the tent with a little 4 inch fan i got. When i collect the pollen i will impregnate a couple of branches on the healthiest females and see what happens.

Then we can talk my man!

3 Likes

Vader uses an AR male to make a lot of crosses. :+1:

2 Likes

I have seen it is the basic strain for most of his crosses, like almost everything he’s got has some in it…

2 Likes

Better to discuss about Alien Rift in this thread.

2 Likes

5 DAYS into flower.

Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter :lemon: (Pink Tags)

So i had to take the males out from the LGOGxSF, there were 4 of them. Out of twelve plants. The remaining 8 plants do not show sex as of yet.

Alien Rift :alien: (White Tags)

Had to choose between the tallest and most vigorous, they are starting to branch out and need more room to each plant, there are only 8 left but they are all females tho!

6 Likes

Some leaves with 11 leaflets, if my eyes are not deceiving me?
I’m always on the lookout for this, haha. (leaf nerd)

4 Likes

Well here you go then.

:lemon: LGOGxSF = Leaves are huge and very indica like. Never seen them this big on such a small plant.

:alien: Alien Rift = Hybrid crazy leaves, yes @Scissor-Hanz there’s the one you mentioned. Not for nothing the name.

HppHrvst

11 Likes

Stadium effect to make them catch up, as if they will… HAHAHA!

HppHrvst

9 Likes

Veg is different than flower, :wink:

1 Like

Are you saying they might?

1 Like

Yup.

Two different plants, once the signal to flower is sent. Reasonable to expect the big ones to remain the biggest, but not always.

1 Like

Well, using that logic i would like these two to overgrow themselves, to use a prosopopoeia. They are the two plants i almost throw away, but no; we’ll give them a chance! Thanks @99PerCent.

6 Likes