LGOGxSF 🍋 vs Alien Rift 👽

HARVEST UPDATE

These two plants were all nice and ready to be chopped. Showed about 80% trichomes white, really white. Some 10% crystal and 10% amber. I figured i cut it to see how it behaves and how it hits…

So i cut two of the Alien Rift. The Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter it’s gonna wait a few days, to make it “heavier” u know.

Waiting for it to show a little bit of amber. But most of the trichomes are plastic white. So it shold be ready very shortly.

Biggest bud of this two plants.

Cheers sis/bros!

HppHrvst

18 Likes

Drooling on my keyboard over here. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Well everyone it was an epic grow, i impressed myself with the final product and it being my first time with this setup and nutes, i think it was more than good. I got a little bit under 20oz, aprox.

I weighted one of the jars only, and it had 2 oz.

Did i mention it was all cut on 4/20. Gonna start pressing some tomorrow… Yummy!

HppHrvst

14 Likes

Congratulation man! :slight_smile: I am so happy to see that your harvest was succesfull and with no fungus after all!

Will you start any other grow or is There a new one I dont know about? :slight_smile:

And omg! I Just realised that I also cut my plants on 4/20! :smiley: But mine are far from being dry at the moment. I think I will be trimming in about 5 days :slight_smile:
But the stickynes and smell is something I Have never seen before…

Keep growing! :muscle:

2 Likes

I have these 1/2 pint jars they hold 14 grams.

1 Like

Here you go bro… —> MadScientist’s new grow

Yeah man, these ones are 32oz.

1 Like

Alien Rift turned red! Nice colors if you ask me. Check it out!

Was this a happy harvest ever or what!? Most weed i have ever seen in my hands!

Manicured by hand, yours truly @MadScientist!

HppHrvst

16 Likes

Which light was that under? Just curious…
Yeah… 2 in jars for 4/20, another now curing and 4 more only weeks away from completion.
Know what you mean about having more than ever available…

HalfBee
Buzz On

1 Like

Vero 29 v7 600W from timbergrowlights.com, talk to Dan @ 1-866-892-5364

I am getting a wrench tomorrow to work on it and make it a 1100W Vero29 conversion…

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA :cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning:

7 Likes

is there a smoke report on that AR somewhere? the good thing about having such an abundance is you’ll prob still have some after they’ve cured for 3-6 months :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Right now, i got this…

Super happy with the way it ended up drying. Will try to procure some for later testing, like after 3 months.

:alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien:

Super sweet, like lavender and honey together. I mean that is what i picture in my head, very gassy and when you burp there is smoke coming out… It gives you a headrush in the beggining and towards the end of the hit, a very peaceful feeling.

HppHrvst

9 Likes

Looks like a great harvest Mad Man!

Be sure to keep burping the jars for a week or two, and get rid of any of the last of the chlorophyll smell.

Those should cure nicely. Enjoy the fruits of your labor.

2 Likes

It is a feeling unlike any other, smoking the weed you grow…

Thanks gang!

6 Likes

Nom nom nom is all i have to say :wink:

2 Likes

A friend of mine here in Costa, after i met him at the cup, planted some seeds of the LGOGxSF/Alien Rift seeds that i gave him, and he is growing them. 4 out of 4 sprouted.

Now, we are gonna see if the cross is worth taking it to at least F3. Everyone sells F1s nowadays anyway.

Alien Lime Fighter.

Sci :robot:

2 Likes

OMG, this weed tastes like sweet women’s perfume, with a little earth and another sweet i can’t quite make out.

It is as of now been curing for 5~6 months and it is fucking amazing!

1 Like

And also there are people growing the beans already! Guy growing is a beginner of sorts and is doing great.

It is a pretty plant, but will come over to my friend’s and smoke some in order to see if i wanna grow it and take it to at least F3, i mean it’s my creation, should take care of it.

Thanks overgrow, without you none of this would be possible!

I humbly lower my head before you.

5 Likes

damn looks nice man … not sure how i feel about smoking perfume tho LOL

1 Like

I am not sure that is the best description you could give it, but i am in no way a pro!

1 Like

that would be a perfect world, where u open a seed pack and you get all identical plants…
too bad majority of crosses now are between related hybrids so getting f1 ( f1 intended “by book” , so cross between unrelated lines that gets hybrid vigour and uniformity between individuals) is really a dream.
Ds

1 Like