LGOGxSF 🍋 vs Alien Rift 👽

The one on the right still looks a little weak. Some plants are not meant to go all the way. Sucks but its true.

If they aren’t in the way, and you keep them healthy, they may eventually perform. I want vigor in my patch.

Choice, choices, eh?

2 Likes

Absolutely, i am the same, i thought to give them time and try to outperform their own, like, sometimes they do. But that is not the case i think.

I am giving a couple to a friend who’s gonna put them in his patio, after that i will need to take some out to the sun, but the ones under my lamp, those are gonna be the “spartans” in the bunch.

Point very well taken.

HppHrvst

3 Likes

Here’s my jungle… They got defoliated heavily and i still could see a lot of leaves. 16 plants flowering in there, 4 LGOGxSF that i might not finish and 4 AR that also look like i might cull.

:alien: Alien Rift

:lemon: Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter

Enjoy my grow! You made it happen!

HppHrvst

15 Likes

Another watering today, they are getting 1L per every two days, and budding real nice, i removed the under developed branches today and they ended up looking like this. Heavy defoliation too.

x

:alien: Alien Rift :lemon: Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter

Enjoy as much as i am…

HppHrvst

8 Likes

What day in flower? They look absolutly beautifull. Your Best grow yet I supose? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They were flipped on Feb12th, first pistillate primordia seen on the 19th, exactly one week later. I dunno where to count it from, the date i flipped it in which case they wold be at 21 days flowering or the day they showed pistils, that would mean 12 or 13 days.

Most definitely, purebreed Californian Genetics and a not so bad student make for a good run this time around. But as usual, it would never been posible to get this far without you guys.

HppHrvst

3 Likes

bro lol its only the 3/3/18 haha shits workin i see

1 Like

You always count from the day you flipped them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Day 21 of flower then, good sire.

Even better, i was counting the first week out…

2 Likes

I corrected it now, hahahahaha!

2 Likes

Well, these girls will be four weeks into flower on Monday the 12th. I took the little ones and the ones that were not holding up real well and took them out of the tent, so there’s 6 of each strain in there.

I am cloning 12 cuttings of the LGOGxSF and 12 cuttings of the AR. Maybe not all will root but i will use the ones i want for mothers. So far that is the plan. Oh, all these cuttings were taken on week 3 of flower.

I am still learning and hopefully i get like 2 pounds out of these ones.

HppHrvst

10 Likes

Prosopopoeia? I don’t think we have those in Texas!
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I hear ya, they are nearly extinct… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

2 Likes

The average I see with most tent growers tops out at around 2 zips per plant, and even that is a bit high at times. I would guess you will be a lot closer to half of what you are hoping for.

What size is that tent, and how many watts are we using?

4 Likes

Thanks for your time Master Jedi.

I flipped them on Feb 12th, one week later the females showed pistillate primordia, males from the LGOGxSF were culled. No males appeared on the AR until after two weeks later than the females showed, they all actually showed sex under 18/6. Alien Rift produced one Hermie.

They are getting 750mL of 6.2pH @ 1.8EC aprox. every other day, i do it by hand.

Tent is 4x4x8, and i am using a 685W Vero29v7 COB rig. This is how they are looking like today.

LGOGxSF topped.Look at the TRICHOMES…

I dunno if you can notice, but i did everything you told me, verbatim.

HppHrvst

8 Likes

Based on your space, and wattage if you crush it and run them perfect to the end you should be closer to 24 zips provided your spectrum is good.

That should be a lot closer to real time numbers.

For sure rotate you plants 1/2 turn every other day so they can be equally lit, and keep the smaller ones towards the center regardless of strain.

Also, get that PH closer to 5.8 so you’re not sitting a top the PH scale for hydro. Plants will love you for it.

6 Likes

Ok, will do, thanks for your advice and time devoted to this humble padawan.

Tomorrow, and so forth they will get 5.8pH.

:eyes: Paying attention here.

HppHrvst

3 Likes

Update Day 26 Flower. (Since they were flipped to 12/12, first pistillate primordia shown on Feb 19th)

Just a couple of buds in the works, first the Alien Rift then the Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter.

:alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien:

:lemon::lemon::lemon::lemon::lemon::lemon::lemon::lemon::lemon:

Hope you like them buds! LOL

HppHrvst

6 Likes

Is a zip a pound or an ounce, whats a lid?

1 Like

Good advice. I needed that this morning. Gonna do some turning and rearranging of flower tent. Thanks @LED_Seedz! Very timely. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes