LGOGxSF 🍋 vs Alien Rift 👽

Which light was that under? Just curious…
Yeah… 2 in jars for 4/20, another now curing and 4 more only weeks away from completion.
Know what you mean about having more than ever available…

HalfBee
Buzz On

1 Like

Vero 29 v7 600W from timbergrowlights.com, talk to Dan @ 1-866-892-5364

I am getting a wrench tomorrow to work on it and make it a 1100W Vero29 conversion…

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA :cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning:

7 Likes

is there a smoke report on that AR somewhere? the good thing about having such an abundance is you’ll prob still have some after they’ve cured for 3-6 months :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Right now, i got this…

Super happy with the way it ended up drying. Will try to procure some for later testing, like after 3 months.

:alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien:

Super sweet, like lavender and honey together. I mean that is what i picture in my head, very gassy and when you burp there is smoke coming out… It gives you a headrush in the beggining and towards the end of the hit, a very peaceful feeling.

HppHrvst

9 Likes

Looks like a great harvest Mad Man!

Be sure to keep burping the jars for a week or two, and get rid of any of the last of the chlorophyll smell.

Those should cure nicely. Enjoy the fruits of your labor.

2 Likes

It is a feeling unlike any other, smoking the weed you grow…

Thanks gang!

6 Likes

Nom nom nom is all i have to say :wink:

2 Likes

A friend of mine here in Costa, after i met him at the cup, planted some seeds of the LGOGxSF/Alien Rift seeds that i gave him, and he is growing them. 4 out of 4 sprouted.

Now, we are gonna see if the cross is worth taking it to at least F3. Everyone sells F1s nowadays anyway.

Alien Lime Fighter.

Sci :robot:

2 Likes

OMG, this weed tastes like sweet women’s perfume, with a little earth and another sweet i can’t quite make out.

It is as of now been curing for 5~6 months and it is fucking amazing!

1 Like

And also there are people growing the beans already! Guy growing is a beginner of sorts and is doing great.

It is a pretty plant, but will come over to my friend’s and smoke some in order to see if i wanna grow it and take it to at least F3, i mean it’s my creation, should take care of it.

Thanks overgrow, without you none of this would be possible!

I humbly lower my head before you.

5 Likes

damn looks nice man … not sure how i feel about smoking perfume tho LOL

1 Like

I am not sure that is the best description you could give it, but i am in no way a pro!

1 Like

that would be a perfect world, where u open a seed pack and you get all identical plants…
too bad majority of crosses now are between related hybrids so getting f1 ( f1 intended “by book” , so cross between unrelated lines that gets hybrid vigour and uniformity between individuals) is really a dream.
Ds

1 Like

This is the “Alien Lime Fighter” making its way into F2s. Pistils are pink he says, one cannot tell with this type of light, will ask for better pics so we can appreciate that.

A friend i donated the seeds to is growing them and we selected a male and a female to make F2s, but this line will make it all the way to F5 i think… Then i dunno, keep it clone only or something, like a unique strain from the caffee, not for sale.

3 Likes

Looks amazing. Great selection of parents. The offspring will be fire for sure :fire::fire::fire:

Your always up to something interesting. Will be watching this for sure.

All the way to F5 :exploding_head: Now that is dedication right there.

1 Like

I always :sweat: when I hear F higher than 3…
Why u wanna go on till 5 ?
Just curious…
Ds

1 Like

For selecting phenos, it will be my first project trying to isolate traits form the plant, just for science bro.

It’s my cross that people are growing now down here in Costa, so, i wanna take it to F5 in order to make it what i want.

Will try to focus on the pink pistils and terpene profiles first. Then frost as the cherry on top.

1 Like

Still don’t understand why f5 … Can you please explain the roadmap ?
Ds

1 Like

I don’t have a road map, i am playing this one by ear bro… Hope you like what you see tho.

Cool.