Light stressed help!

Some of my plants have their leaves curled upwards, as if they were under light stress, but my lamp is high enough, at least 90cm from the tops and the power is only at 25%, in the 5th week of the plant’s life.

3 Likes

What is the temperature and humidity? Can you post some pics of the plant and top? beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Thanks for the answer

Temperature is 25-27 celsius
Humidity 50-55%

In the photos it’s not showing well, because my grow lights have been off for a few hours and they’re sleeping, but as soon as the light turns on, it will start to curl upwards

4 Likes

Plants look great, no light stress there.

6 Likes

Agree, waiting for some pics with lights on, maybe they are just praying happily … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Drooping like that i’d suspect either

1. the lights are about to go off soon
    or
  2. they are off right now
    or
  3. the plant is thirsty.

I don’t see any light stress tho. The color looks really good :slight_smile:

6 Likes

With the lights on

3 Likes

could be vpd issue, could need to add a little magnesium/epsom salts :thinking:

4 Likes

Agree ^^^, it’s a bit out of range, in that early stage I would increase humidity if possible.

They normally start tacoing to reduce the surface exposure to light/heat and preserve humidity. Overall they look fine, I wouldn’t be much worried about that … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

thank you brother :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip, I’m having the same issue, why does it work? icon_e_confused|nullxnull Wanting to learn from the experts … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

that interveinal chlorosis is at the top. mag deficiency should be from lower leaves since it’s mobile. i just had this issue on a few plants…i was not giving enough nutes. if you reduce the light it will help green up, but i think fixing the nutes is more important. make sure ph is good, but i think it just needs more nutes for the light it is getting.

2 Likes

Do you think this fits my case too?

1 Like

possibly. what is your feed or nute situation?

1 Like

second look. i think you need to water more, with food.

1 Like

thank you very much for you help brother, i ill do that

2 Likes

i was able to turn my lights up from 120w to 220w within a week of changing to higher nutes. i hope it works. i was super hesitant to put more nutes.i was running 550ppm or so total. i had made it through 4 or 5 harvests with low nutes. results weren’t even bad…i was getting 50g/sqft.

1 Like