LilJonB's Black Candyland, God's Space Needle and Blue Cookies 💚

Yes sir, way cooler up there. One day I’ll get to Alaska for some fishing

2 Likes

There a hell of a lot cheaper too!

1 Like

:+1:cooler or :cold_face: cooler? Lol or both? I know there’s shitty people everywhere but I can just go a few hour in any direction anywhere and see a difference. Very little things. But where I live everything is extreme. That’s one of the benefits of not having to worry about getting busted for my little garden. I’m more worried about the people that want my garden.

2 Likes

Soo my colloidal silver is 110 PPM⁷⁰⁰. I should cut that right? Maybe in half? How much should I spray? Just enough to soak the plant. After it sits should I spray it off or do I leave it?
@BigMike55 @nefrella maybe you could give me some of your experience. I think I might make this project into a separate thread. It would suck if I bombed the project tho.

Homemade CS. It’s got that sediment stuff at the bottom. Not going to use that stuff.

Yeah that CS will start changing to an amber looking color over time. But I would not cut it. Spray it as-is. When I did it, I sprayed every day for about 2 weeks. It takes quite a bit to soak the plant. So you will use a lot in 2 weeks. Some folks even spray twice a day. I did mine once a day until I started seeing nanners coming out of the sprayed flowers. They never showed a typical male flower. More like a Hermie.
I guess if it’s really strong you could put half in another jar and fill both back up with distilled water. May have to spray a bit longer. But keep spraying until you see nanners. Have patience. If you made the CS correctly, it will work. Might take a bit longer but go for it.

4 Likes

Cool. I got it going. I will up the strength tomorrow. I already sprayed today.

I’m going to up pot as well. I want to get as many seeds as I can. Once I detect naners she’s going into my space bucket in the basement.

2 Likes

Still no sex showing on the DWC Black Candyland and Gods Space Needle. I would like to see something soon so I know what I’m doing with the ones in coco. I don’t want to up pot if I’m just going to end up transferring them to DWC. Now we are just waiting.
EC and PH has been stable.

2 Likes

Theyll be ok in the coco without uppotting. Might demand more frequent watering. Small containers of coco will house a pretty big plant compared to soil.

2 Likes

So with coco I should not let it dry out all the way like soil? I was thinking like every other day I should water/feed

2 Likes

Yeah you dont want it to dry all the way.

2 Likes

Hey guys. I found a fantastic article of how to best grow in Coco Coir. They tell you how to prepare your coco for use and what to do at different stages of growth. If anyone is thinking of getting started in coco or just interested I highly recommend checking it out. There’s links that break it down in different stages similar to a book.

For my case they speak about how the coco takes its share of Cal-Mag before the plants can even use it.

3 Likes

I know some folks are good at telling sex before actually seeing flowers. Structurally speaking they seem to be females to me. What do you all think?

9 Likes

numbers 2 and 5 are hard to see but the others definitely look promising! I’ve since learned that you can’t tell if it’s going to be a nutty hermie or not until two weeks into bloom… so far.

1 Like

Thanks sir. I always just throw them out there. They both look female to me. The God’s Space Needle in coco (I didn’t post a pic of that one) looks like it could be a male.
I appreciate your time.

2 Likes

Feel like it’s time for pictures.

The Coco ones.

I bent the Blue Cookies over. I think she’s enjoying the attention.

Everyone is doing great or looking better.

24 Likes

Tent is looking spectacular my friend.

2 Likes

Looking great brother

2 Likes

Real nice!! The Blue Cookies look kinda weird in the center, as though the leaves don’t wanna follow any order! Cool! Looking forward to seeing these babies flower! Congrats! :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

2 Likes

Looking great! :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks guy’s.
Yeah I kept taking all the big fan leaves off the Blue Cookies to give the undergrowth some light. But the big leaves kept coming. Finally after I flipped she begun to stretch enough for me to bend her over. Since then she has been responding rather well and feel that I will see good things from her here on out.
I noticed I always seem to have this issue in other small plants. The leaves that always rest on my buckets lids do not do well. I’m going to start making my plants stretch a little in the beginning by not giving them as much light.

3 Likes