LilJonB's Black Candyland, God's Space Needle and Blue Cookies 💚

Go into your gallery, click the photo you would like to add text. Select edit photo. In there there might be a add text button in the shape of letters.
I blame my brother in the whole buying $1000 plus phones. I got the note 10 and lost it. After I used a less expensive phone after using my Note it was horribly slow. I’m in no way rich. I just over spend.
This is how mine is set up

3 Likes

Yeah i just get em off amazon unlocked n go by all the specs. Im about to try some baby turtles at the pond. My girl saw some ad on facebook n got me 4 packs of em. Supposedly bass hit em when theyre small as a defensive thing. Im gonna catch sunset trying turtles today.

3 Likes

You buy the phone off Amazon and unlock the specs?
Yeah let me know how those turtles work. Did you see the pic of the bass I pulled out of there? It’s was the biggest bass I’ve ever caught! Thanks about the letting me know about the spot. Me and my brother was out there for hours. Not catching anything. Pond hopping. We made our way back around to the first pond on the far side from the tracks. I think is the best spot. We had 10 minutes of over cast and I caught 2 in a row. The last being the whopper.

2 Likes

Yeah nothing on turtle today. All topwater frog and popper. And i meant i just shop amazon by comparing all the specs on phone n buy whatever one i like unlocked

1 Like

Shit got crazy yall. I might be leaving. LOVE EVERYONE. JUST A MISUNDERSTANDING.

Please tell me what you think?

I reported post 26. Now I’m a snitch

I guess there’s that political thing I should have kept my mouth shut about. :pleading_face:
I guess I really got emotional for no reason. I really love yall . Really @anon98660487 I’m just an nerow minded person that was trying to do right thing.

Love Yall :v:

@LilJonB, there’s no reason to leave. Stay. I asked for a mod to clean up that other thread, and Northern Loki did just that. You may want to delete the 4 most recent posts you made in THIS thread so the whole ordeal can just fade away and die. In 24 hours, it’ll be as if it never happened - and you’ll be glad you stuck around.

If you delete your most recent posts in this thread, I’ll delete this one. The whole thing will be history…without evidence!

3 Likes

You can’t go anywhere BigMike55 says so.

2 Likes

What he said. :arrow_up:

Nah man a misunderstanding is just that. Misunderstanding. No reason to leave here.

C’mon… I need to see those blue cookies finish!

Are you really gonna track this man down on his thread n keep stirring? Let some of that old irish brawler instinct you got go.
Its a weed spot man not a cage match.

He said it was misunderstanding and even tagged you. No talking about or behind you. Just brush off n move forward. If you feel sour just keep that taste to yourself. I didnt see anything in the posts that was really offending. At same time ive gotten on forums all high n said much stupider shit. Point is realizing how others may have taken it , manning up and owning it and appologizing. To keep something petty alive is no good for anyone. You like being in shit. Seems you thrive on it. Just let go. Accept he misunderstood n move on to the next (hopefully positive) thing.

1 Like

My favorite saying is very appropriate here.

" He who stirs the shit, has to lick the spoon!"

Not pointing fingers, but this should be left to die.

4 Likes

@LilJonB !
Please reconsider leaving. Man if I dropped out after a bad encounter on here, I’d have left before very many even knew I was here.
I don’t know the context of the conversation ( no need to), but this place has a kind of family atmosphere. Family members but heads sometimes. It’ll pass.
:pray::v: :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

I’ll be back guys. Im just chilling for a little bit. I’ll be popping in and out.
Here’s a lil peek at what’s going on with the grow.

Everyone is at day 44. The Blue Cookies is a little blotchy atm. Gave it a a dose of Cal-Mag and lowered the PPM to 800⁷⁰⁰.

14 Likes

Can’t seem to get the Blue Cookies right.

I brought the PPM down to 650 and the fade won’t go away.
In a week she will be at 60 days.

7 Likes

Buds look nice. Did Mike say how long they go?

3 Likes

Nice your plants are looking good brother

2 Likes