LilJonB's Black Candyland, God's Space Needle and Blue Cookies 💚

Ahhhhh! Nice!!! Guess which one is my favorite.

6 Likes

I’d say the gg4 or auto Maria

3 Likes

Hahahahahahaha! Ahhhh, no!

4 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior probably that I had to choose from the last 4. The Blue Cookies do look very nice. The PH crashed a little while I was gone but she held in there.

4 Likes

That Blue Cookies looks stellar in my opinion. I may be biased tho. Honestly tho they are an outstanding plant. Congrats.

4 Likes

She is beautiful. She seems to have stopped stretching now she’s starting to pack on the weight.
Here is a pic of the whole garden. A couple of these are going outside.

The Purple Kush I bent over because she was getting pretty tall.
@nefrella your GG#4 auto is beautiful! Thanks

15 Likes

Looks choice LilJonB!
I’m in agreement about that GG. That is one strong plant!

3 Likes

She’s my favorite out of the Autos. The Blue Cookies is my favorite out of the photos. But the Black Candyland is not disappointing at all. Lots of frost on her.

9 Likes

Hey how or where do i find a picture app or whatever to label plants out like this.

3 Likes

I’m sure there are apps. But it’s already a setting in my Note 20.
I’m sure you could find something that can do just as well of a job through Google play.

2 Likes

What device are you on. You may add text right from your phone gallery edit function.

4 Likes

Ill have to check that. I have an odd phone. Htc u ultra.

3 Likes

Go into your gallery, click the photo you would like to add text. Select edit photo. In there there might be a add text button in the shape of letters.
I blame my brother in the whole buying $1000 plus phones. I got the note 10 and lost it. After I used a less expensive phone after using my Note it was horribly slow. I’m in no way rich. I just over spend.
This is how mine is set up

3 Likes

Yeah i just get em off amazon unlocked n go by all the specs. Im about to try some baby turtles at the pond. My girl saw some ad on facebook n got me 4 packs of em. Supposedly bass hit em when theyre small as a defensive thing. Im gonna catch sunset trying turtles today.

3 Likes

You buy the phone off Amazon and unlock the specs?
Yeah let me know how those turtles work. Did you see the pic of the bass I pulled out of there? It’s was the biggest bass I’ve ever caught! Thanks about the letting me know about the spot. Me and my brother was out there for hours. Not catching anything. Pond hopping. We made our way back around to the first pond on the far side from the tracks. I think is the best spot. We had 10 minutes of over cast and I caught 2 in a row. The last being the whopper.

2 Likes

Yeah nothing on turtle today. All topwater frog and popper. And i meant i just shop amazon by comparing all the specs on phone n buy whatever one i like unlocked

1 Like

Shit got crazy yall. I might be leaving. LOVE EVERYONE. JUST A MISUNDERSTANDING.

Please tell me what you think?

I reported post 26. Now I’m a snitch

I guess there’s that political thing I should have kept my mouth shut about. :pleading_face:
I guess I really got emotional for no reason. I really love yall . Really @anon98660487 I’m just an nerow minded person that was trying to do right thing.

Love Yall :v: