LilJonB's Black Candyland, God's Space Needle and Blue Cookies 💚

Just me, I “always” ask if I can camp out in the far right corner to watch the show!!! You’re good, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

@LilJonB are you making the toothpicks make babies because of the cost of lumbar? Or we are watching the seedlings lol

4 Likes

Looking forward to seeing the show. JOTI and @BigMike55’s blue cookies. Expecting to see some real magic here!

3 Likes

Hell yeah @CADMAN! I’m about to grow some TREES!

5 Likes

Welcome to the show. I hope I don’t disappoint.

4 Likes

I’ll be stopping by all I can. I’m setting on both of those JOTI strains myself, Got 5 SN going atm, I’m trying them outdoors and think they will work great. Good luck on that pink pheno, I’ll be taking cuttings also just in case

5 Likes

Better late then never!!.. @LilJonB good luck on the pink hunt. I have 5 about to get flipped. Took clones already. Yay!!!

5 Likes

That bottom picture. Man words can’t explain it. I had a friend. He grew something that looked like that. It was a few years ago. The was solid. Like a rock. Did get to try any. This stuff has come along way. I have used other stuff to start seeds on. Happy Frog works for me. I’m wanting to use the rapid or rock wool. Thought about growing in water.

3 Likes

Sorry had to do some changes. Nice looking strains. Got a new one coming. I’m excited. @LilJonB

I like Happy Frog better than the FFOcean Forest I used this run. It was easier for me to dial in the nutes with HF.

1 Like

I found some down from my house. Cheap.

Yup yup. Clones will be taken. I’m going to try my best to do my part for the community. If I find pink it will be cherished. Seed making will be the top priority. I will shut shit down if necessary.

5 Likes

I did look up the Gods Needle. Very interesting. Love the colors. The stuff I’m talking about was pink. Plink Lavender Kush. I think he was calling it.

2 Likes

I did have a good run. I did have seeded two females that are GG4. The autos I put down. I did have males in the room. I hope that’s what got the two smaller ones. Getting fat full of seeds. If so it will be GG4 reg female clone sexed with Dublin Poison male auto. I hope. I hope they want be autos.

1 Like

Some will. You have to find those that finish early and cross them again to a full auto. After that you should be good I believe.

2 Likes

I don’t want them to be autos. Also the could be from a banana from a auto female. Am I wasting my time? I’m good either way. I don’t have a problem getting rid of them.

No big deal. I like to have my own. I did some early this year. Wasn’t happy with the out come. More seeds than I have ever seen at one time. From a bunch of girls.

Yeah I wouldn’t grow any seeds from a parent that hermed by itself.

1 Like

I didn’t see your reply. Thanks Jon. The clone females didn’t hemie. The ones I have are from a strong breed. It’s hard to believe that a banana could pollen a full plant. Crazy stuff. I have seen flowers on buds before outside. Only one seed out of the entire plant. Not going to chance it. I have seen a spray that you can use when they are young. That’s going to a big deal to me. Peace

2 Likes

When you grow correctly there is a lot of work involved.

Wiped everything down with dish soap and water. Then sprayed everything down with water and alcohol. Don’t want any buggies.
I get a lot of use out of these net pots.

2 Black Candyland
2 God’s Space Needle
1 Blue Cookies
All seeds popped!

When do you guys start your veg count? I normally wait until they get viertical.

13 Likes