Lion's automated aeroponic garden pilot

Where can I get the last misters shown? Garden looks good!

2 Likes

I bought on the internet, bud, but i’m in Brazil…

In amazon.com you can easily find it:

3 Likes

Nobody ever shown me a closeup shot of the hash…
Someone ought to take that microscope away from you LMAO… :joy::joy:

3 Likes

That pic kind of ‘grossed me out’ too, especially when I thought about how much of that I smoked years ago…

JoeCrowe has the ‘big gun’ if you really want to see what’s going on… Check out his photos from a year ago… :woozy_face:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

First welcome to the OG community When there’s a lot of info/pictures provided by the grower in the thread it makes a world of difference…easier to provide input & advice/opinions to try and help out with the grow because you don’t have to go through the process of answering simple questions about your environment or what products you’re using…

1 Like

Heey buddies!!! Time to relive this thread!

My next cycle was started… my last experience First time doing mating dance with plants was a success and now I have a lot of seeds and some experience with many varietys of strains to start my main project, the DeepGarden… an automation solution with artificial inteligence to take care of our babies automatically and I want to share the process of my pilot with you guys!

The grow is already in change… I remove the last 4 plants which is flowering to get some space to work and build the next version of my aeroponic system like you guys can see bellow:

seeds from one of my crosses :slight_smile:

I’m using buckets of 16liters and netpots of 13cm

the support to the peristaltic pumps to manage the nutrition and ph automatically… ( I printed the supports in the 3d printer)

I will use this 2 buckets of 12 liters to keep mothers in DWC (sour diesel from Seedstockers and wonder pie from green house co., both from my Spannabis trip. Planning to make f1 and giveways :crazy_face: )

the babies for the next cycle:
1 Sour Diesel from Seedstockers
1 Wonder Pie from Green House Co.
3 Cream de la chem from @BasementBeans ( i guess), but 2 looks locked… I will leave more days to see whats happen but I am not feeling much confident. I growed 2 of them last cycle and I loved the result… I made a bubble hash with them and the result was fantastic <3
2 Sour Diesel x Bubblegun auto … they looks locked too :confused:
1 Crocket Tangie from @Oldjoints
3 Giraffe Punch from @Budderton which already popped with a success rate of 100% :smiley: in the towel paper and I will put 4 seeds of my Naughty Banana Gold to germinate and close the spots for the next cycle.

and here is the grow, almost done… I will go out to buy the stuff what is missing :slight_smile:

Keep it growing OG !!
HUGS!
:man_farmer:

9 Likes

Right on @LionsNaughtyBeans ! You are really going for it! Awesome start, best of luck on your grow. You won’t be disappointed with the Giraffe puncher. Very loud terps on that one. I’m just starting the selection process to take it to F2. :giraffe::grin::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Awesome buddie!! I cant wait to see these beauties flowering :smiley: thanks for the words and the support :heart:

1 Like

Last night I accidentally cut the stem of my Sour Diesel with the scissors, I put some tape and in this morning it still looks alive :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

There’s a couple of reviews and finished pics of the GP on my “Buddertons Tomfoolery” thread, if you wanna check it out. And feel free to post your results there, good, bad or ugly, it’s all useful information to me.:grin:

1 Like

Of course I will do my friend… I going out now but when I back I will look the pictures !!!
The first feedback is 100% success germination rate .

1 Like

Welcome back brother…
Hope to see your grows more often…

1 Like

Awesome ! great setup !
Do you shake up the nutrient bottles before use ?

1 Like

6 Likes

So quick question; is you goal to specifically design an automated aero setup or just have an automated grow?
If you only want your grow to be automated, you should check out Hempy buckets. You can automate those with a drip system or whatever is easiest.

Good luck!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Hey Bud, thanks for taking a time to visit my thread.

Brother, I need to confesso, i never shaked my nutrients bottle before… Just yesterday Reading some catalogs what I bring from Barcelona then I base the Pattern in almost ALL of the branda telling to shake the bottle before the use. I already started thinking about How I will solve It, but for the pilot, I Will shake It manually

2 Likes

Hi Lion! Found your automation thread :grin:
Looking good man. I saw something similar at Spannabis with bottles and pumps etc. Did you see that version too?

Great DIY attitude! Looking forward to see updates of this show!

2 Likes

Hello @Kabuddha, thanks for the visit!!

Actually I am designing a product for the industry and for personal use… I choose the aeroponic because in my last cycle I tried DWC, Coco and Aero and I noticed root rot in DWC, because in my region is too hot and we need to manage the water temp more accurately than aeroponic (in my experience).

Im starting a company to provide automation solutions to growing and its will be my pilot… .I want to have all the data in a server and controll everything remotelly while I train my artificial inteligence to make decisions about nutrition, pests & pheno identification… So everything here is a experiment… but thanks for suggesting the hempy buckets… I already saw it before but still no tried yet.

See you around and thanks again for taking a time to participate of my adventure :heart:

4 Likes

Hey mate! hehe, I renamed my first diary to make more sense and evictee create another topic, :slight_smile:

I didnt see it there :confused: and I passed my entire saturday there looking for these type of stuff and introducing the people to my project, to validate the problem, the solution and know more about the context of growers in Spain… to know their main pain… unfortunately I didnt see… can u remember the name or where in there you saw? I can search in the catalog… I brought my one with me :stuck_out_tongue: hahaha I will look it again carefully to search something about that!

Yeah, I can’t exactly remember, maybe I can find a picture of it. But it was a system where you could just add your nute bottles of choice to a pump system. I didn’t look at it properly, probably too stoned already :grin:

1 Like