Lion's automated aeroponic garden pilot

I would do it separately ejem|nullxnull. I know peroxide kills also all the microbiota and bacteria, they are useful in soil as they process the nutrients to feed the roots, I suppose this is not the case in hidro, but just in case that would be my choice … :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Get a spray bottle and mist the nasty bits once a day or so where it’s drying out. If you get it where the water runs it’ll wash off, but in my very light aero experience it’s where it slightly dries that you get the mold/fungus.

I take cuttings in a aero cloner with neoprene disks. I’m not sure how they work for larger plants but they do stay cleaner than pearlite.

2 Likes

It supports them leb|nullxnull, but nothing bigger than 1000 k, better create a fake account in YouTube and upload your videos there, then just share a link … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

@ChemicalDependant thanks for the reply !

English isnt my native language, and sometimes its hard to understand somethings… even with google translator… kkkk

can u clarify what u talking about here:

but in my very light aero experience it’s where it slightly dries that you get the mold/fungus.

1 Like

done kkkkk

here is my channel, Lion’s Naughty Beans

later i will post a video showing my system modification and the naughty beans hahahaaha

2 Likes

I use those in my diy clones, they work wonderful

1 Like

Hi @Kushking902 , thanks for the reply !

H2O2 on reservoir ? to mist on clones with h2o2 every watering or just once in a day ? i didn’t understand well

1 Like

Sorry I should have quoted your earlier post. I was just saying that those little jets you picked up work really well.

6 Likes

no problem… its looking nice !

i already changed the sprinklers for misters and a better water pump… later i will create a cloner too… maybe i should use the sprinklers because i dont want to less pression on my main system.

A cheap water pump for aquarium can run the sprinklers with no problom.

Cheap and efficient

thanks for sharing <3

3 Likes

I find the mold grows where it is not too wet and not too dry, is all. Where the sprayer hits I almost never find anything, it must wash it away.

Sometimes I wonder if English is my native langue.

3 Likes

thats make sense… now i’m using misters and no hiting the root directly but inside the chamber i can see much mist. I will proceed the clean once a day with h2o2 and already make the protection against the light … :crossed_fingers:

I don’t think covering those netpots with anything is a good idea, I would use hydroton and a more dense netpot, so they are more oxygenated, stagnant air and humidity is a call for fungus … eek|nullxnull

4 Likes

yes… it was my first try… the next one i will use bigger netpots and hydroton… i already have one aerobucket with hydroton, but i still not activate it… maybe today at night i will put it on.

2 Likes

And did you ever try DWC? What are your plans when those lilies get bigger?

1 Like

i’m creating a DWC Bucket to run one of my plants there for test… and about the size, i’m planning do SCROG and 2 top buds per plant.
and all of my plants are regular… so, there may be some males among them wich will be killed or removed to another room just to try some breed adventures later.

3 Likes

i put they down :frowning:

it broked my hearth, but i guess it will be good for them in a few days.

2 Likes

I usually run the red spray tips never tried the black ones. If the pressure is too high maybe adding more jets per run of manifold tube will change it. What pump you pushing ? It might just be the black tips are more jet than spray.

2 Likes

i’ve already changed the sprinklers for misters…

i’m using a 1/2 hp water pump… its more than i need… i thinking to change it for a one 12v.

i will use the sprinkllers at the cloner wich i’m creating… a submersive aquarium acqua pump can run them with no problem… the misters need more pression.

I will add a vacuum pump to change the air on the root chamber because it starting smelling mod/fungus. and i’m preparing a water with a little of H2O2 to wash the roots once a day;

i will update here today later

thanks for coming :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

bro, i need to regulate the PH of this water or itsnt needed ?? i will just wash the roots oncein a day…

1 Like

It depends on the original pH of your tap water, if it is not way out of range it will work without having to correct it, mine is 7.4 and I don’t use any pH down, they look good … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes