Lion's automated aeroponic garden pilot

You are right, they do look good…
Well, there is something ‘hinky’ with the one in the lower right… :thinking:

Can’t quite put my finger on it… :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

my water is 7.2 on natural state, but how i growing into hydro and when i add the fertz, the ph goes down to 6.1, i always correct it to 5.5.

but i feel if i just use that water one time in a day to wash the roots, it cant be dangerous to my plants health, right?

i’ve bought a vacuum pump to make the air on the chambers circulate, and i will enjoy the air out to put on my DWC bucket with a pored stone … lets see how it will work

I used my pH 7.4 tap water and AN in DWC without correcting it and it was fine, upon this chart 5.5 could be too low, try to leave it just as it is and see how the plant reacts … beer3|nullxnull

Hydroponic pH chart

3 Likes

nice information bro!

i will pay atention on them… if i see some Ca or Mg deficience i will get PH it up

1 Like

You said it was pH 6.1 after adding nutes, that’s a good measure, no need to correct it, just hide your pH meter and drops for some time and see how it goes, completely useless with Advanced Nutrients pH perfect … ejem|nullxnull

2 Likes

i will do this in next week when i will prepare a new solution… lets see how they come…

Thanks for the tips :heart:

3 Likes

Update:

Day 25

i’m making 3 experiments with that construction rockwoo, a DIY Mapito and one in DWC with high EC… (looking at where it can go until get over fert)

i’m washing the roots once a day with a solution of water and H2O2 to kill fungus and mud; ( i need install a vacuum pump on the chambers to make the air renewing on the rootsphere.

i did cut A LOT of leafs and start top pruning of some of them.

started some ties and trying to get worth my space and throw light on bottom branchs.

Everything is going beatifull !!!

i will let they recover the health and start looking for some clones to flip early and see the sex and try the buds to select a madre.

at left we have the lemon hazes, at middle and right are the Colombia Gold.

the dealer who sell me the critical+ already sent me a reposition… just waiting it arrive. Thinking to put it on DWC… aero makes a lot of lound in my grow-office kkk

thanks everyone for the tips and just for be here! <3

DIY Mapito

early at this week,

after the cuts and ties

Rockwool roots

Aero chamber root zone (my plants Dreadlocks :stuck_out_tongue:

(Experiments)
on the middle, DWC behind, "DIY Mapito at right and construction rockwool on the left)

5 Likes

Updating here!

day 48:

4 of my plants (2 stronger of CB and 2 stronger of lemon haze) are fliped and they’re on aeroponic… they on at day 5 of flowering and all of them are looking girls… w8 more few days to have certain ;

they’re on 2 DIY leds panels:
1 with:
1 led full spectrum 50W
1 led deep red 10W
2 leds of 35w of hot white.

another one with:
1 led UV 10W
1 led deep red 10W
2 leds of 35w of hot white.
Water collected by rain and working with 5.8~6.0 PH and 154 EC (± 750ppm)

they’re were drinking more than eating, so a put a lower EC and still with eyes on them.

4 plants i’ve passed to DWC and leave them in vega with 24h of light and really low ppm. i will try some clone techniques and mother bonsai. ( expecting at least one male here to breeding)

(ph and ppm here are not too observed like than aero… little time to make attention to each bucket… planning a RDWC to make thing easier)
they are with one DIY led panel with:
2 leds 35W hot white;

2 plants in COCO outdoor for some tests and learnship.

Made some prunning and get 15 clones from the lemon and 15 from the colombia gold.

i gave it to a friend.

that is it people… here some pics <3

DWC BUCKET.

DWC System with 2 lemon haze and 2 colombia gold.

Areponic chamber and the roots dreads of my lemons

lemon hazes at aeroponic

is that traces of pistils ?

the buckets :slight_smile:

the grow and my DIY CO2 producer connected at my air fan

and the outdoors

6 Likes

I like your plants and I love how well you describe the grow process bro…

2 Likes

thanks bud… english still a barrier but i’m trying to do my best and leave the laziness to put the details on.

:slight_smile:

i had learned a lot with the people who detailed the grow process, so i’m trying do the same… :slight_smile:

doing my best here! trying to give back what i learned by OG members and internet.

happy to have you here! be welcome.

4 Likes

Looks really good, everyone is happy!

1 Like

I Did the scrog with 8 days of flowering

i need some help to identify this plant gender… she have some pistils but in some branchs the pistils looking have a little ball on the base. Maybe its get herma ? i will wait a few days to get certain and if it herma i will separate from the others to collect some pollen

8 Likes

To early for me to call it but it does look like ‘boy bits’…
Keep an eye on it…

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Hmmm

I see parts with pistils…(female) and parts that look to be male…

Give it another week or so!

Alaskagrown

2 Likes

Hey everyone!!!

its time to update:

I have a few really bad news…
like i mencioned above in the diary, i did travel on holidays for 10 days and i ask to a friend to come to see the ladies between 2 days, because i already make the test and they have been ok for two days without look… the ph and ppm estable…

BUT, the friend leave the plants for 4 days and everything goes wrong.

result:
all of the lemons are died. (hopefully i take some clones (15) and gift a friend and he still have a few there)

The colombia gold survived!!! they are really strong!!! but the friend dont add the nutes on these days, so the buds are looking really smalls and the plants is recovering the health…

i get really sad when i arrive at home, but it was my choice leave them with other, so, never i will do it again… (working on a remote automation to my hidro system to solve this problem)

i still have one plant colombia gold on COCO OUTDOOR, and it get flored… i will make some nute to that one today

and still have one on DWC in vega with 18/6… she looking weak… my ppm/ph meter stop working and i need to buy one cheap yesterday and the PH on dwc was 4.5… already fixed and will make some nutes today for she.

thats it… some waste but a lot of knowledge adquired…

resume:

3 plants indoor on flora
1 e 2 with 25 days of flora

3 with a week of flowering

1 plant outdoor on coco with ± 10 days of flowering

and 1 plant on DWC vegging since 02/11

here we can see the leafs rolling downside… i guess its because the ph was on 4.2 for a long time.

11 Likes

Sorry for your loss, now you know :pensive:, at least you still have some plants to play with … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

thank you for the words :heart:

Yes, they are recovering… they are really warriors!! i just feel some strange dont come any male…

i thinking to reverse the one on coco to get some seeds… and polinate the monster with 60+ of veg what is our last chance for a male but in the case if it comes female, i will do it for training and because these babys have been showed really stronger against higher temps and water less… and in memoriam of the others that died. :stuck_out_tongue:

i will search more about how to do it and come back to get some tips :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

i did bough i new toy :slight_smile:
Still learning how to use, but excited with the possibilities :stuck_out_tongue:

i did take 3 clones of my flowering plant to try that technique of monster cropping, so i will try to reveg the clone after they are rooted well.

lets see how it will flow and taking advantage of they are already on the table, i did take some pictures of pistils and trichomas with de digital microscope usb 1600x !

and how i am a curious guy, i taked a dry ice hash what i bough from paraguay… its most “acessible” hash what the money can buy with some cost benefit in me region. its something like 5$/g and its a nice stuff to smoke.

looks good, ahn ?

no when u put it on 1400x

we can see parts of the plant and other things what i dont want to think about …

but i having a lot of fun with this new toy… and i hope it will help me to understand more my plants and the trichomas maturity !!

back soon with the news :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Oh i can not unsee this hash closeup

3 Likes

3 Likes