List me your rolling accessories

Elements or lords rolling paper, weed and my hands. Everything else is just decoration

Whats on my tray most of the time:

• a smallish grinder
  • zigzag 78mm rolling machine
  • papers
  • cardboard filter tips/crutches
  • tiny swiss army SD knife
  • scraper/card
1 Like

I usually run a
70mm raw rolling machine
70 mm raw classic black rolling papers or elements
King palm corn filter tips
Mendo mulcher grinder or a BCG grinder

2 Likes

Got one of those rolling boxes with the silk screens inside and a little stash compartment from Gypsy Nirvana’s Seed Boutique over a decade ago. It’s one of my favorite things.

In the compartment side I keep a small glass jar, some scissors, and papers. I used to keep a grinder in there too but gave it away in favor of using my fingers and/or the scissors.

The funny thing is, I end up putting things on top of the closed lid and end up making a mess on the counter when I have a perfectly good box within reach. When I’m using it, I love it. Since having it, and with my preferences changing over time, I wish it had a more natural finish instead of the gloss finish and I wish it had an option for variable lighting when opening the lid. Perhaps a built in or paired/nesting magnifying glass to scope the trichs and look for potential unwanted foreign matter. Looking back, I used to keep a cool pocket magnifying glass in the little compartment side too but the LED lights got all goofy so I tossed it. Should probably see what’s available these days I’d like having one again. Appreciate the reminder in that regard! Much love

3 Likes

Grinder
Papers
Fingers
some kind of poker, usually a pen cap

That’s about it. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Thanks so Far, I am recording every brand and sizes you tell me about, looks like I need to buy some tips to check the size of the packages.

Some say my hands, my fingers, still not the question nor the answer.

A rolling tray is something I needed and I end up designing my own. Made another simple one to offer, and was well accepted.

Now I want do design 3 main lines and 2 models per line of rolling trays.
It is important that the tray hold all you need or you have in one place in a order fashion, for me is the easy to hide ability that made me made mine but I can do more :smiley:

So I am trying to get the most usable slots in the small ammount of tray.

Here is mine:

[https://overgrow.com/uploads/default/original/4X/8/6/5/8658915b37bfbc6ffc9d480b4ab59b9fd763041e.jpeg]

And the smaller one:

Oh, it is good because of some bits that come off when rolling and upside down you can cut your hash like a cutting board! As a last resort it can be used as timber.

1 Like

My little roll set up is:

• A small tray
  • Raw grinder
  • Zippo Lighter
  • Elements filter papers
  • Elements rolling papers
  • A wooden packing stick that came with some King Palms I got once.
  • A splash of love
  • Weed
1 Like

I could smell Zippo lighter somewhere…that’s a bitch for me because that lighter needs slot just for it, I managed to make a slot where BIC, Clipper and the usual cheap lights can be held, 3 in 1, but those really need one different slot.

Wow, not a single photograph! I wonder if there is another thread at OG with no pictures? I don’t smoke joints, so I don’t feel qualified to really participate, but I do feel qualified to be surprised as hell. I would have expected at least pics of some of the weed. Wow!

2 Likes

I posted 2 links with pictures of the trays, only links because those are already in og and isn’t fair to duplicate, mostly because of server hdd.

So I don’t impose any pics, a list is good, if have some measurements even better.

1 Like

My tray is shy…

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I nearly shit myself! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If it works, that’s what matter. I saw the cheap ones but were small and I really wanted a wood one when I did my first, but most are too simple, other have a lot of unused slots.

Now I need to make 4 models between the simple and compact and big and wide, and by answering to this post you are helping me making the best decisions on placement and everything.

I learned to roll at my first job. At a restaurant one of the cooks had me practicing behind the line with dried oregano lol. So I got paid an hourly wage to learn to roll joints🤣. Since then all I need is pack of zigzags and my two hands and I’ll go up against any rolling machine. I used to be able to roll perfect joints with one hand little out of practice forthat. Anyways now it’s my grinder or small beard trimming scissors and rolling papers. Only difference now is that my tray isn’t filled with stems and seeds anymore.

Yeah, I personally agree with you, I simply don’t consider making a joint in a machine but it looks like there are many using them.
I learned by myselft from wide cone to a straight joint, and I like to be able to spread the tabacco and weed while rolling.

As some don’t need anything besides hands, I really need a filter, rolling pappers, lighter and at least some hash or weed, soup bowl to mix tabacco and weed or hash.

I want a job like that or as a strain tester lol

One hand? Not for me… That’s why I use the saverettes to bring home made joints with me so I can smoke when driving without stop to roll.

1 Like

original white paper zig zags

1 Like

I also don’t use white pappers, but will check those out since are so mentioned.
I prefer to keep my smoke all natural, no white corants for me.

1 Like

The one handed was more of a party favor and had to use zigzag cut corners or I couldnt get the corners to fold. I forgot to mention weed of course I’m not rolling without the weed.lol The tray is about 12 in by 16 in

1 Like

4ee99e5b8322479f176712508353e516cc750631_2_382x500 :wink:

6 Likes

Does anyone use like RAW cones?