LITFA Guerrilla grow Down under

Have you seen any movement on the radar where the patches are?

Mine might have seen some rain but it wouldn’t have been enough to keep the soil damp for more than a couple of hours.

1 Like

Gday @Pedro_Bann

how are ya doing mate … the last rain was a week ago , nothing to write home about really but enough to soak the soil mix ,but it sure wont help for long … we are averaging mid 30’s everyday now ,so I’m beginning to worry just a little on the water front , here’s hoping the biochar and water crystals perform as I pray … least I dont have fires to stress on
btw I am super impressed with your patch mate …that pump idea is pure genius !! , after seeing that I’m looking for a similar location to imitate your style

hope ya girls are kicking on

edit :: crickey , after replying I just scoped out the weather predictions for the coming weeks
WA is at the beginning of a heat wave with Temps expected to remain above 40…man I seriously hope the Ganja God takes pity on a simple pilgrim…and protects my girls Until I get home mid January

2 Likes

If the water table is high enough you could drop a PVC spear in the ground and have the pump intake and sand filter down in it with the same style setup.

2 Likes

great Idea mate cheers
I think I’ll do a little digging , I had also thought to dig a sump slightly up hill and line it to catch run off over the winter months . but that is a possible long term solution .
I will be digging a test hole down to the clay layer ,say 3 ft down to see what water I can get to and try your suggestion
very much appreciated

1 Like

Pullin up a chair in here for this grow @livingthedream

Love a good aussie guerrilla grow :popcorn:

Lookin good mate

3 Likes

so sitting here at work …just thought I’d check on the local weather and I see rain …oh happy days !!
that’ll help for a day …maybe lol

4 Likes

We have been getting some rain on the east coast have you seen any on the radar over your way?

Must be close to heading home now eh?

1 Like

Nothing my side mate , just landed in the big smoke 3 days ago
And I’m like a kid on Chrissy eve , just made it to my place this arvo , making the trek out to patch number 1 early tomorrow morning
I’ll post ASAP lol
I’m thinking I’ll video the walk up .
as we spoke about … there isn’t anything like that first sight after so long away , make it like a reality show reveal hahaha

7 Likes

Looking forward to seeing whats going on in the patch

1 Like

Well I made the trek out to patch 1 today …
. Oh happy day !! Very overcast today , trying to rain but nothing as yet I have taken down the White widow auto at roughly 15weeks - frosty and very loud in smell
1 Gelato x OG chopped as you can see in the video - it was definitely ready and I think was what I could smell from 30 mars away lol . It threw a couple of nanas and I have a seed or 2 … doesn’t look more than that
I have issues with the Blumats - I think I had an air lock after the refill back in November- but thank the god of gardening the water table and sporadic rain has kept them alive …note to self check and double check you idiot !! , I lost on growth because of this oversight I feel . they look really hungry and keen to hear your opinions of how to give them a boost , have a mix of the below up on the patch ready to go as a top dress
Blood n bone
NPK booster
Epsom salts
Soluble potash
Rock dust
Bat guano I smuggled in from Madagascar… shhhh
Am brewing a compost tea now as well
no real flowering action atm but it can’t be far away I think… more concerned with the lack of yummy goodness in the soil right now , I hate to see my ladies hungry lol

7 Likes

Hey mate. That’s some nice frosty looking goods there, nice work.
Between you and Pedro, I’m really missing having a gorilla this year. Such is life.
Lucky we didn’t try again after the fires roundabout. I reckon I wouldn’t have time to do a run up to check in . And now I’ve got the opportunity to go alone. Life is good.
I’m going to kick my swag out over here bloke, settle in and enjoy the show.
Cheers,
Jay

5 Likes

Hi @Jay

glad you are not in any serious danger with these fires mate , its just so hard to get your head around the level of destruction we are seeing … just loaded a video ( taken me bloody ages on the missus macbook ) , I’ve just thrown in another 5 auto beans to see me out til the end of this season … I am curious as to what they will produce before we get shut out for this year , I’ll be heading to patch 2 tomorrow most likely ,if the missus stops loading me up with odd jobs lol
I will be sending you out those beans we discussed back in Late Nov , so I will message you for a safe addy in a few days time yeah …

anyway keep on keeping on !

6 Likes

Best of luck with the fires guys

3 Likes

That’s sweet that the Jack has revegged so well mate, when your next stint away is done you should have another harvest of that and the others that are starting to bud.

I used to hate it getting home after 2 weeks at work and get handed the to-do list from the missus. Boy things have changed for me now being the stay at home dad while she works.

With your Blumats blocked or whatever is the problem your plants are not doing too bad at all mate.

Happy days.

5 Likes

@Pedro_Bann
Thanks very much mate I’ll take that as a compliment coming from you brother
The blumats are my fault , I didn’t double check em for air bubbles … that won’t happen again
Any suggestions on how to quickly sort my nute deficiencies? … yours always look green and super vigorous lol

2 Likes

Sooo , have just been walking the back section of my block n came across this

These aren’t mine ,Cheeky fucker hey , now a little dilemma on what to do next ??
I was down the back earlier this arvo and thought I heard voices , and obviously I did . They have only just recently been tied down - well sort of lol
I can’t blame the guy for growing here as it’s a good spot with good ground water , but I don’t grow here because it’s toooo close to home and they do fly overs and drone flights etc …do I leave him a note to say I know ??
I don’t wanna pull em , love to give em a chance to move them elsewhere really , but I’m sure as hell no :policeman:‍♂ the stitch up if they get discovered

9 Likes

Leave a note that says hey asshole this is to close walk a couple hundred yards deeper in the bush

PS pick up your damn trash

6 Likes

Yeah the fkin rubbish just grinds my gears , it’s supposed to be Guerrilla growing, goes with out saying leave no sign you were there !!
Oh and grow well away from anybody , not my back yard - granted my back yard is 8 acres

6 Likes

The tea you are doing will probably do them i reckon.

I’d just leave a note, it doesn’t matter what it says they will move them either way :joy:.

Or hang a fake tomato on them to freak the owner out.

Or tie the stems in knots, or just loops.

8 Likes

You are an evil dude lol

4 Likes