Little Grow 2020

Oh yes my Friend !!!
i would like to fill it with only cannabis plants but i’m not legal… for vegetables its great

2 Likes

I think you need to change the title of your thread lol. I bet it gets hot in there even with the ends open.

3 Likes

HEYA Shadey how are you bro
About the title you know i’m just an humble grower with my simple little Grow but next summer i will put only one sexed fem plant in my 70 liters fabric pot

1 Like

I am good man thanks.

If you put a 70 liter pot in your green house you will probably have to cut a hole in the roof for it to grow through lol.

Back in the 80’s when I lived in the UK a buddy of mine, replaced his garage roof with clear corrugated plastic and put about 30 plants in it. When it got to August he was having to cut 8-12 inches off the tops of the plants every week and his garage had a 9 ft high ceiling lol.

Near September an apartment block was built accros the road, when it hit the 4th floor the construction workers could see straight into his garage and someone broke in and stole all his plants liol.

2 Likes

What a shitty way to have your grow end. Guess it is better then the police ending it.

:grinning:

2 Likes

When the Sun in Zenith yes its 50°c inside

1 Like

Weekly update
Left to midlle HuckleBerry Destar f2
on the right (AK-47 x G13) x (Drizella x mrs Universe)

Mix of Purple Kush x Purps
HuckleBerry Destar f2
BCRKS x DeepChunk x HP
Rosetta Stone f2 x GreenManalishi f2

SnowLotus x Rosetta Stone f2

(AK47 x G13) x Rosetta Stone f2

EarlyQueen x BC RKS x DeepChunk x HP

Little auto Blackberry i’m not good with autos
Lots of stress but the smell IS incredible wild Blackberry

HuckleBerry Destar f2 stemrub like mix of Real Peach apricot fruit pheno
very
short and stout i’m waiting to see thrics production

Rosetta Stone f2 original

BigUp yahself OGer’zzz

4 Likes

Heya OGer’zzz
Last update 22 days ago its time!

3 Likes

Heya OGer’zzz
Longtime with no post
My plants took place in the greenhouse for the finish
But sadly someone came in my garden and cut all the twenty female in the greenhouse
This IS the end for me this season
Hatred and desolation in my mind

Really sorry to hear that happened to you. People do suck at times.