Live slow and get your toes dirty in my grow. Come on down

Not sure if this rain has hit you or not but should probably tie up your plants if you have the time. Probably lost half my plants from the insane wind already haha.

3 Likes

Oh wow that is harsh. That sucks man I’m sorry. It hasn’t hit hard here yet I’ll go out now and get them protected! Thank you for the warning

4 Likes

Powers out :rocket: let’s see how long it lasts

3 Likes

Yeah mine was flickering on and off for a good 15m too - hopefully it doesn’t last long. Surprisingly the big Triple Sunshine plant is unscathed…

2 Likes

Mine was off 20 minutes or so. Nothing too bad. Thankfully everything survived over here! Found this guy too…

11 Likes

God, I love how fucked up nature is.

Luckily no power loss by me yet. I got back from my first (and last) Ohio recreational dispensary adventure a bit before the storm hit and man… what a waste of $150.

4 Likes

Beautiful cruelty!

Glad it stayed on for you. :pray:t2::pray:t2:

Oh I knew licenses were approved but didn’t know sales started. What did you end up with?

3 Likes

Holy shit thats gross

Plants look great bro !

2 Likes

This might make you feel better!

Bleeding sap pheno of the eternal sunshine. Hawaiian genetics shining through on this one. Haven’t topped the male yet or the second female. Just got excited. Anyway. Fun times.

21 Likes

That’s crazy. So cool.

2 Likes

Wild stuff, thats like the dragon blood hashplant i seen around here.

3 Likes

Uses the same mom :metal:t2::purple_heart: or something close to it, at least. I don’t know the exact details of bodhi’s Hawaiian sativas

4 Likes

I never grew bodhi but hear and see a lot about his gear. Hows the quality?

3 Likes

Man. I can’t speak highly enough. He’s the most consistent person I’ve come across. Everything I’ve grown has been really nice. Not everything has been for me but it’s all been really well selected. He ended up making chem 91(skunk VA) x ssdd and I may likely may the same thing just to grow myself. Feel weird about passing around a cross that’s made by someone doing this for money(and who made the parent). But anyway, I saw you looking for thug pug earlier. If you want to maybe try an unrooted snip, I can probably throw some goji ghash x unicorn poop f2 if you want. Bodhi x thug pug. I’ve flowered her out in a solo cup and was impressed with its bulk and high. 16 grams out of a solo cup with nice fuely/incense smells. Not to throw unsolicited cuts your way lol

7 Likes

I believe today was the first day that the first dual license holders could sell recreational.

Well, there wasn’t anything recreational about those prices.

I got half an Oz of some rough smoking Dirty fountain

And then a biscotti half gram cart.

9 Likes

Shwew. That looks like something. But it’s not all looks. Unfortunate to hear your experience. Thank you for your sacrifice and service. :metal:t2: It shant go unnoticed or underappreciated. Hopefully things go up quickly

5 Likes

I’ve peered into the future, but was blinded by mids.

Thank you my friend.

4 Likes

The world is funny.

First… saw my bartender friend today. Gave him probably 7grams of tsxssdd #1 last week. Said he took it to WV to hang with family. Some of them are Coloradoans. Some are Californians. Apparently @syzygy 's weed was the talk of the tavern. Congrats to you, my friend. Nice chucking. The word was “incredible”

Then my electric meter reader dude came by. Saw my SSDD f2 male outside. Stopped me to say “I saw your ladies over there”. I said what. He said they need nitrogen. I said oh? You think so? Asked me twice if it was my first time growing. I said no. When I told him I was collecting pollen he looked at me like an idiot. Not sure why yet. I didn’t really wait around and chat much more with him because I had just returned home from work and wasn’t much up for socializing, but I’m curious what the cat was thinking. Anyway, either way. Have a great evening everyone.

11 Likes

That’s dispo weed these days??

4 Likes

Right? Let’s give em the overfed, untrimmed smalls and act like it’s good.

Feels like I’m a kid again.

4 Likes