London pound cake og challenge

Good to know you’re hanging around to watch, Bob lol I might need to call on your expertise to spot any surreptitious use of BBP. I know this is going to be on the ‘honor system’ that no one uses BBP… but @BigMike is not to be trusted! Come to think about it, there’s a few shady characters involved here! lol

lol Not the least of whom is the judge! :upside_down_face: :crazy_face: :scream: :+1:

11 Likes

LOL Johnny, anyone who has used BBP is well aware of that ‘LOOK’, so I’m pretty sure the ‘cheater’ will be routed quite quickly !!!

8 Likes

This contest has really blown up… gonna be some fireworks for sure. I will take a front row seat and cheer on the contestants

3 Likes

I talked with @Maddawg and he was kind enough to send me some seeds ! Can’t wait for this competition it’s going to be a blast !!

3 Likes

I resemble that remark!

5 Likes

Oh boy and outside! Monster is right.

4 Likes

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday for some ISS today…”

8 Likes

Damn beat me to it :laughing:

3 Likes

Great minds, my Yankee friend.

3 Likes

Okay here is the scoop I have been out of work since November and won’t be returning until May but I’m not starving yet and I feel bad for another OG’er being duped on this site so here is my offer to you @JohnnyPotseed, I can send you a couple of hundred beans or a couple of hundred pennies your choice you just have to send me your deets I figure if all the good members on here sent you a toony that would probably cover your loss and not really affect too many of us too much

11 Likes

You’re a good guy @THCeed .
:pray:t5:

4 Likes

I appreciate ya cuz!

I got plenty of beans to sell, I should be ok

I held a flash sale the other day, that got us back up

9 Likes

Hey @BigMike55 !
Guess what came in the mail today! Go ahead, guess!
No, it’s nothing inflatable.
:frowning:
Dang man your mind always goes that direction.
No! I had an amazing friend send me years worth of green :fire: growing!!!
Thanks brother!
:pray:t5:

10 Likes

Whoa that is awesome, that means you get to keep us entertained for a long time… can’t wait to see what you got instore for us

2 Likes

That was quick. There are several more in the mail to others. Still need to collect some addresses. Hope you find some fire. Those are some itty bitty seeds. But they DO pop.

3 Likes

Did you take a pic of that black Sheela seed?

2 Likes

No. I just threw it in the Mystery Seed jar.

2 Likes

More LPC #75 X Beans Sent out in today’s Mail
@THCeed @GREANDAL @Tracker

Remember to get your LPC Beans Early so there is plenty of time to get them shipped out to y’all!

15 Likes

lol So many folks interested in running that strain for this ‘contest’! It’s going to be fun watching all the different ways and results! I’m thankful to yas for asking me to judge this!
I say ;Let’s have some fun’!

11 Likes

Damn I couldn’t make my humorous post because I don’t know how to do the thing where you put a line through a word on here (strikethrough) :thinking:

5 Likes