London pound cake og challenge

I do that quite often actually. Because of stupid plant counts. Many times I will pop 3 or 4 knowing I’m going to cull a few.

5 Likes

Exactly man. I got a little over for just a sec and then decided better not. lol

4 Likes

Have not had Johnny Law busting my door down, yet.
But honestly, in Oklahoma I feel they are not going after home growers, unless you are obviously growing to sell. I have not heard of not one home raid for cannabis growing.

6 Likes

I have no problem counting my plants. Mine may or may not agree with official counts though…….
I’m not big on “Officials” anyway!

9 Likes

I been meaning to tell you…

Damn you. Damn your eyes! For unleashing this fucking monster Sheelavathi on me.

Not really. But damn this bitch is long winded.

7 Likes

What ye sow, so shall ye reap……….

8 Likes

You know how she grows. Those arms sticking straight out from the main stem.
I picked up one those arms this morning. Holy farts! Just that one branch is bigger than some whole plants I’ve run. Incredible.

8 Likes

I actually liked the structure of the plant. Thought it was kinda unique to be honest. But yes those arms get long and end up in the canopy…… Sativa!s are a different beast!

7 Likes

Is it bad that I find your predicament rather funny? Just thought I’d ask before I did this.

:rofl: :laughing: :joy: :rofl: :smiley: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :smiley: :laughing: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

You find it amusing because it’s me. Very funny. If it were you, this would be as serious as having a heart attack during a train wreck.

2 Likes

I will not confirm or deny such an allegation. But you might be right. lol

2 Likes

Wife walked in this morning while I was watering. She saw Sheela and said, that plant is taller than me!!!
It really is. From the floor it’s 6 feet tall easy. And uncontrollably bushy.

3 Likes

You forgot to add “absolutely beautiful!”.

2 Likes

She is that. I’m starting to see how the buds will stack. I can’t wait for some results!!! Dammit!!!

2 Likes

I think my girls in the tent are taller than Miss Z. Lol!

Catch you guys later. I have to go haul a car to the shop for my cousin. I don’t use the phone much to chat. lol.

2 Likes

@Oldjoints @BigMike55 Is that big Sheela the same as @JohnnyPotseed has for sale? I dig an octopus :octopus:

1 Like

It is indeed cuz. The beans came from @Oldjoints gifted to me to sell and help Rose and my small income. For which I did & do thank him!

1 Like

Thank you JP, you’ll hear from me in the next few days. :+1:

When @BigMike55 says long winded how long are we talking? 14/16? 24?

1 Like

I feel your pain. I may regret it when I’m tripping over plants.

1 Like