London pound cake og challenge

i pop mine in january grow them indoor and put em in the ground in june before 20
im eishing gor snow to be gone early this year to try to put them out early june or if miracles happen end of may

4 Likes

Sweet!! I’m down, this should be fun!!!

4 Likes

Bubblegum x London Pound Cake landed today!

Thank you @Oldjoints.

You sent enough beans that I might have to crack one or three now… :wink:

10 Likes

I have some of @Maddawg s fire growing over here.

10 Likes

This is really shaping up everyone!!! I’m getting that itch. lol

7 Likes

Bonafide!

13 Likes

An indoor/outdoor contest! Very interesting :thinking:

1 Like

I haven’t been told about this development. That’d mean 2 winners. When did this get decided? Or is that just something you’re thinking about?

3 Likes

If there is going to be an OD competition the rules would have to change for them. As it stands their plants will still be in veg when the time runs out as it is set up now.
I am not doing any outdoor this year so good luck to all involved!

5 Likes

I think it should be all indoor.
Like Johnny said. Indoor/outdoor would not be fair to either indoor or outdoor growers. Just my opinion. Thoughts, everyone???

5 Likes

“logistically” speaking,it’d make more sense for it to be all indoor…but not really a big deal either way

2 Likes

As far as the competition goes I am for all indoor. Nothing wrong with whoever wants to grow OD but shouldn’t be part of the competition. Not that this will actually be a competition anyway, more like a friendly grow together.

8 Likes

Now if you want to make this an actual competition I will put up a prize:

100 Sheelavathi seeds and this bong:

26 Likes

Ooooooo now we’re talking. LOL

4 Likes

I would tend to agree with you guys. Johnny is right that would mean two winners. They would have to split the winnings! OH wait, there is none!
We’ll do the inside “competition” and if those who run theirs outside continue to post on here. Johnny will have to wrack his brain again in a couple of months. I’m interested to see the difference in the two grows and it’s not a problem to say who’s plant excelled above the others using sun or light.
That’s why I never addressed it when some suggested they wanted to go outside with them. :slight_smile:
I find the comparison interesting. I know there will be a huge difference. I just want to see how much. Shoot, I may just become an “outsider” because of this.
:laughing:

7 Likes

As much as I prefer outdoor it would effect the playing field as well as the timing. I would have to vote for indoor for a judged competition.

6 Likes

I’m sure I’ll run a cut or two outside for giggles.

7 Likes

@Oldjoints ,
If you want to do that I’d say yee haa. lol
It’ll ad to the fun for sure. :slight_smile:
If @BigMike55 likes the idea I’d say thanks and let’s do this.
I like that bong man! And what person, with two working brain cells that sometimes bump into each other, would turn that seed offer down!

4 Likes

Just let me know yea or nay. I am fine with it either way…….

5 Likes

I read two two contests and thought @JohnnyPotseed getting more bribes :joy:

6 Likes