London pound cake og challenge

I have taken starting times and finish times into consideration as well as different areas of the country and world. The OD competition will be nothing like the indoor competition. All will be explained, please be patient while Mike and I hammer out the details…….

4 Likes

This is going to be judged not only for finished product but by methods. For example: If you are in Potters and put them in your backyard and take them in at night I am going to score you low as that really isn’t a true outdoor grow.
Those putting their plants in the ground will score higher than those in potters. And those that grow out in the wild guerilla style will score the highest as it takes more work, knowledge and skill.

These are just examples. Other things taken into consideration will be size of plants, yield and the look of final product.

To me outside is about how you get there and the methods used. If you pick a bad spot to grow they could get to much shade and mold.
Plant in the wrong place and they get eaten or found. Protection against bugs and critters are all a part of the OD experience.

But no matter your methods you still have to have a nice finished product. So even if you go guerilla you can still be beat by someone using potters if what you grow isn’t what it should be.

7 Likes

There will be no formal starting or finishing dates. This will be up to the grower. Once again it’s about your knowledge.
So what is going to be important is that you update in the proper thread with your grow. Not necessarily photo’s but at least what methods you are using and what you are doing to keep your girls healthy and happy.

3 Likes

This, I like @Oldjoints !

3 Likes

So I could technically enter as there is no start or finish date?

3 Likes

No even though there is no start or finish that doesn’t mean you can enter plants you have had growing before the contest even starts.

3 Likes

Here are some plants I grew OD last year:

image image image

8 Likes

Dang bro! Do you use a step ladder to check the top half of the plant for creepy crawlers?
:rofl:
I can’t wait to grow a beast like you have shown on here.

7 Likes

Actually I did:

I snapped the above pics just now where they were growing. The half 2x4x10’s are what I used for support.

3 Likes

I saw the steps in the first pic but it looked like they were just too far away. lol
The location was well thought out.

1 Like

Yes but there is a step ladder in the last pic also……
I built the wind break a few years ago.

3 Likes

:rofl:
I am soooooooo wasted right now!!!
My knee is giving me hell and I’m smoking resin and hash mashed up in a ball on a bed of Frankenstein. Go figure.

5 Likes

Getting all monstered up are we…. Good on Ya!

You know, even though this was seeded buds, it still has become my go too right now. lol
She has a kick.

3 Likes

I am still waiting on my beans

1 Like

From me? Didn’t know I was sending to you. Or from Maddawg?

1 Like

This stuff didn’t even have a chance of having a good cure, being what it was, but it still isn’t too bad as far as taste and smoothness.

Rose and me watched his outdoor growing the past couple years! We’ll testify to them pics… Loved it when I was able to go visit @Oldjoints, and will be glad when able to start again!

2 Likes

From anyone. :smiley:
I believe some are on the way from Maddawg

2 Likes

I am sure he has them for you, if not I have some I can send………

1 Like