London pound cake og challenge

Yes. I’d say it makes a tremendous difference.
What do you think @JohnnyPotseed ?

How about a few other friends get tagged in to watch or play!
@Hemp @HeadyBearAdventures @Yetigrows @THCeed @repins12 @Emeraldgreen @herojuana.tom @Maddawg @CanuckistanPete @GREANDAL @Greasy @Greenfingers @Mrgreenthumb @middleman @Rhino_buddy @Oldtimerunderground @Slick1 @HeadyBearAdventures

16 Likes

I haven’t had a chance to read this yet but I don’t think I have any lemon pound cake

2 Likes

It’s London Pound Cake. I believe if you’re interested in participating, some seeds can be found @THCeed . I heard a little birdie talking earlier. lol

5 Likes

Is this a challenge? I have London pound cake. Let’s start some. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: heck I don’t have anything else to do.

2 Likes

Yep. It’s a totally friendly competition for bragging rights only @Greenfingers . We’d love to have you kick in with us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@killabud , yes cuz! lol BBP ISreally that effective!
@MoBilly I appreciate the tag cuz, but I have no LPC nor space to run em if I did, my numbers are almost right, finally. lol
I will be watching and cheering though!

5 Likes

Alrighty then, who doesn’t like a little friendly competition for fun. I just bought a new roll of paper towels and a box of zip lock bags. Let’s roll.:green_heart:

2 Likes

Most excellent.
And since you are here anyway and willing to hang around. @BigMike55 and I were wondering if you wouldn’t mind being the judge in this little competition.
We figure since you’re a friend of both of us and probably didn’t have space anyway to run some… We have no doubt you would be unbiased an any way. so.
What say you brother?

5 Likes

I have a bunch of Kleenex when I lose……🥲

7 Likes

Looks like you were right, @MoBilly
We’re getting a little bit of traction here. Yee- haw. As they say.

3 Likes

I was thinking, SH!T. @oldjoints got in. There goes MY braggin’ rights! Hehe.

3 Likes

What if we get a male?

1 Like

I’d love to be your judge! Thnx for asking!
Now, you both realize, you’ll need to send me some finished buddage…just to ‘test’ mind yas… :upside_down_face: :wink: :crazy_face: :+1:

7 Likes

Collect that pollen, of course!! lol

2 Likes

Then someone may decide to make some seeds! That wouldn’t be a bad thing if they found the right pheno.

1 Like

My point is that would pretty much take them out of the running

2 Likes

Didn’t realize we needed our own LPC seeds for this, my bad! I’ll be watching from the side!! Good luck to all the competitor’s

2 Likes

Boys are pretty too, bruv.

1 Like

Or can we pop as many seeds as we want?

2 Likes

Excellent @JohnnyPotseed ! Thank you for this. And about that bud… We may have to hand deliver that if it works out. I don’t trust the US mail. :slight_smile:

1 Like