London pound cake og challenge

These are 9, 10 and 11 inch pots. I have roots coming out the bottom already. No room to up size yet.
OH BOY. Let the fun begin.

14 Likes

Finally got the girls uppotted into some fresh coco and perlite. I’ll have to remember to feed these girls as I’m out of Grow Dots and my Megacrop is still on its way. So no biggie, I’ve got some GH running around here i can feed until their next uppotting, in a couple weeks. But here they are. I don’t know if I’m just too clumsy or what, but their root balls fell apart. Almost every one of them. So they each got a chopstick to lean on.

There is still lil runty trying to keep @Piter in the running! She is “Grape Pound Cake” and she’s a shrimp!

All#1 nursery pots

8 Likes

Don’t count yourself out. Lots can happen between now and the due date.

3 Likes

Thanks for the bump in confidence @THCeed but there is no way in hell I’ll ever have my plants look like that! You rock this thing and I’ll just watch from the side, lol

2 Likes

Oh yeah Mo unless you have to shut your grow down for another reason let em grow. @THCeed might get fusarium in the mail or a meteorite could hit his grow you never know.

5 Likes

Well keep posting! You may have that one bud that just knocks everybody out. I felt this was more about how each of us can grow them. Sure the bong would be the cherry but I’m here to BS and see what I can learn. Watching @THCeed up there has got me reconsidering soil.

6 Likes

That’s what I was saying.

3 Likes

True that! I’m in soil though!!! I have never had plants that full and healthy at this point though. lol
He needs to give up his secrets for us all!!! Bro!!! We need to know your methods!
I bet you sit and read books about happy things to them all the time or some such thing. Music??? Do you play classical, pop… Shit I’ll even listen to rap if that’s your secret!!!
LOL
:rofl:
You rock bro! I’d love to be your “helper” for a few grows!

9 Likes

Not quite, If you have ever heard me sing.

Actually, you are almost onto my secret. I Raggae. I sing Raggae to them, my secret and I think it is so bad that they want to get big and take me out.

7 Likes

I would sure appreciate it. I would never pass up experience like that.

2 Likes

That is the whole deal. I don’t want to do this any other way. lol
We’re all here to have fellowship and fun.
That’s the only reason to do this in my opinion. :+1:t5:

7 Likes

:thinking: Sending everyone 28 grams of “shroom poo” :wink:

2 Likes

Is that magic shrooms you use? That explains EVERYTHING! Your plants are mutant, shroom infused, monsters! When they look at you your face is, probably, all distorted but the love you with a passion only shrooms can provide!

5 Likes

I could also have nine males

4 Likes

No no no no no! Not happening

3 Likes

I have no idea what the crosses are. They are from @Maddawg and were labeled LPC X 1 LPC X 2 AND LPC X 3
Some of them are sprouting nine leaves and others can’t shake the seven. These are pretty well the same size as my indoor now after being root bound because of the weather and not being able to put outside.

7 Likes

:crossed_fingers:t5:
Of course you know I’m kidding. lol

3 Likes

I hope you were just joking about this.
After discussing my feelings about this with my wife, if this is true, than I gracefully bow out as well. I can not have this hanging over my head, knowing what you went through to put this together. This is your friendly competition, not mine. Good luck, my friend.

7 Likes

OH no! Totally messing with you @THCeed . :slight_smile:
I do, however, have a great big case of envy going. LOL
BTW I joke but I think my SIP system will bring this home for me. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

LPC x Outdoor

LPC x Indoor

Pretty happy, the indoor need a transplant soon. Will take better pics when im all healed up :metal:

10 Likes