London pound cake og challenge

London Pound Cake May 7th
Transplant soon, was waiting for warmer weather.

12 Likes

I’m not gonna give a like for that post. Wish I could change your mind, but if you really want to bow out…

3 Likes

You ain’t bailing are you?

3 Likes

Nope. :wink:
I’m just hoping to have something big enough to flip. :joy:
If they don’t find another gear I’ll be flipping ten inch plants! That just sounds wrong to me. LOL

8 Likes

There’s still a couple weeks. They should kick into a higher gear pretty soon.

4 Likes

The roots have hit the water reservoir so you are probably right. That seems to be the way with them when using these SIP buckets. As soon as the roots hit water the magic begins. I’m thinking that I should try potting them deeper so they can find that water sooner next time.

I also have a late starter that I plan to veg longer than these, do some topping and training on…

7 Likes

@Mobilly you can try the turbo method to get the roots to the water faster… are you familiar with the technique?

4 Likes

I’m with you guys pulling up the rear but good things come in small packages. At least that’s what my wife has always told me. I’m in for the party come the 20th.

13 Likes

What I won’t do is flip these plants as small as they are. I truly doubt that a few weeks more is going to get them where they should be to flip.

If they aren’t ready I will not flip them and that would break the rules and I won’t do that either so it leaves me little choice. I am not burning 2 1000 hps lights and taking up a whole room for plants that will produce very little.

6 Likes

Maybe we can extend the veg time. The outdoor folks are going to be waiting until October.

4 Likes

Lol, nooooooo, ive done SO much more work to get ready for may 20 flip! :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Next thing you know you’re in DWC.

With me and these bushes on the dark side hahaha

9 Likes

Somehow I feel like I am setting up a joke for you. lol

Okay, Mrgreenthumb, I don’t know what the technique involves. Please elaborate.
:wink:

6 Likes

This is a serious consideration here. Should we extend the veg time? What? An additional two weeks.? Enuff?

3 Likes

I know it would help me feel better. I agree completely with @Oldjoints. If we left it as is some will drop out (understandably) myself included. This is all for fun guys. I say another two added to the time would make sense.

5 Likes

Why not drop the timelines completely and judge totally on finished plants?

6 Likes

Lol, more time would work for me! I can find the females and set up for a flip with my Holy Crack :grimacing:

1 Like

I’d be ok with extending veg if we’re voting. There is an auto in there that I could keep on 20/4 longer!

1 Like

Yeah I was thinking six weeks from seed, but I hafta say. My plants don’t look big enuff to flip either. Need to see what everyone else thinks. Jingles has already said he had all his set up for the early flip.

6 Likes

I ain’t gotta dog in this fight, and will just do any judging when told, ‘it’s time’! lol

1 Like