London pound cake og challenge

That’s actually not a bad idea. That way we could be judged on the plant and the buds both. I like it.

5 Likes

You know what. Let’s skip the time to flip and make it an individual choice. I want to see everyone be able to show off their best efforts.

@THCeed. I know (and appreciate) that said you would hold off on starting your challenge until this wound up, but I won’t ask for you to do that due to this change in our programming.
:pray:

6 Likes

I think it allows everyone to use all the methods at their disposal. Having short timelines stops any ability to FIM or top or use methods that many usually use. I want to see folks using what methods they have to make these plants stand out.

6 Likes

Don’t worry about me! I have multiple spaces, I’m easy!! Now or later no worries here. I’d rather have more friends involved… thats what makes it fun IMO

6 Likes

Well, these SIP’s are totally new to me. I’d like to see how well they can take a plant through to harvest. I’ve got two that are in them that I just flipped and, so far, I’m a fan. I’d, personally, hate to rush this process.

7 Likes

Ok then. As far as I’m concerned. There are now ZERO Time Constraints.
Meaning, just grow at your normal pace. Take final pic right before chop, then see what the buds look like. The judge can use both of these to declare a winner. I’m good with that. Ok???

9 Likes

Done and done then @BigMike55 .
:+1:t4:

4 Likes

I will update the original post with the new rules, if I can. I do think it will be more fair this way, anyhow.

4 Likes

I would have to kick 1 of my kids out of their bedroom for flowering.

8 Likes

i’m digging the new rule…even though this is about how long i veg anyway,i keep my girls short!

4 Likes

Not a problem, as I would want everyone here to be able to get in on it if they would like to. What are we talking, no time limit at all?

6 Likes

That seems to be the way it is now bro. I’ll be taking part in your event as well so holding off works better for me in order to participate in yours.
:wink: :+1:t4:

6 Likes

No problems. It is so everyone can have fun. That is what this is about, enjoy your grow, don’t be stressed. Going to go transplant mine into 50 gal. drums. :rofl:

8 Likes

OH and on a side note.
Anyone that has Peanut Butter Breath seeds and are not popping them… You are missing out. lol
Mine is dang near where I want it to be but the test buds I’ve smoked… very nice! I need a little more narcotic attitude in mine but some of you would LOVE it the way it is now at all cloudy and a touch of amber coming in.
OH and that stuff smells nothing at all like Peanuts. It’s like a smoking burnout at the racetrack.
I think it gets it’s name because that stench lasts and lasts on your breath! I have to brush before kissing my wife after hitting that stuff! It’s the only herb I’ve ever grown that my wife truly hates the smell of. LOL
I think I’m going to love it after all is said and done! Not the taste. That’s dreadful. :laughing:

11 Likes

Sounds like when I would pull it.

3 Likes

Awesome, new rules sound great!!

4 Likes

Oh I’m sure glad to hear were extending the veg time. Ever since I got food poisoning there iv been batteling fatigue like crazy. My plants survived unlike some others I had but they’re stunted pretty bad. Almost embarrassingly bad.

5 Likes

I think the changes are going to make a lot of folks happy @Granola . lol
Me included.

7 Likes

I’m good to go with the flow with flip. I’m camping on the 20th anyway now that I look.

6 Likes

It’s all good, my boy said he would sleep in the flower tent when it comes time to flip. lol

5 Likes