London pound cake og challenge

That’s AWESOME to hear! I’m starting a PBB hunt as soon as I can get my current plants outside! I’ve tried PBB from 3 different growers via dispensaries and it has swiftly moved into my top favorites

6 Likes

Alrighty then, im hip to the new no time limits. Mine probably wouldn’t have been ready either.

5 Likes

The question now, is to top or not :laughing:

5 Likes

@Jinglepot
Not a question over here. My final answer… is top them! :grinning::v:

4 Likes

“Ma, git me my toppin’ shears!”

…not those ones… the BIG ones :ok_hand::joy: :scissors: :scissors:

3 Likes

I’m happy to know the changes to flip date …
My little is … Well… Little!!

It was sown 12.4.23… due to a previous fallen soldier.

9 Likes

I’m glad everyone is cool with the new ruling. I think it will move folks into trying harder to produce their best example.
And I still think this will be epic once everyone’s plants kick into high gear. We will be seeing some real beauties on this thread.

8 Likes

I have some of these, from you actually, just haven’t run them yet. May have to drop a couple!

4 Likes

@GREANDAL
I would.
If you like 900 HP burnouts, you’re going to love the smell of the PBB.
Right now I’m really liking the buzz too. It’s very long lasting. Dang man, I’ve been hitting resin mixed with hash every day for a few weeks ( at night to sleep) so I know my tolerance is way high right now. Still, I can feel it hit fast. I mean fast! Even before I let the first hit out, I can feel it in my eyes and the back of my head and neck. After the second hit, and a few minutes, I feel it in my arms and it works wonders after that for about 1 - 2 hours.
I’m letting it go a few more days hoping it gets a little more narcotic for night time.
I can’t help but wonder how it would turn out with proper care from day one. It definitely didn’t under my care. lol
I bet it would blow a persons socks clean off!

6 Likes

lol I’m liking your description there cuz! Sometime in the next couple days, we’re flipping 3 of the 6 PBB going in veg… So will find out for ourselves, lol

5 Likes

Alright, now I want PBB, my socks need blown off.:socks:

4 Likes

I’ll be hitting this batch of PBB with some pollen, not decided which strain I’ll use to make the cross with. But leaning towards either BOG Sour Bubble, or the Blue Kush. Maybe ISS fem pollen from @BigMike55 … or hell, lol maybe one of each on the 3 PBB we flip! Now that sounds even better, lol no decisions needed then!

9 Likes

Yup. I agree @Greenfingers sounds legit.

2 Likes

Well, not only that, but I think that we will see how the LPC develop in various mediums and with so many configurations - growing styles … that is interesting.
Some organic, some coco, some hidro, some indoor, some outdoor, some mixed, some with many light, some with poor light (I’m in the poor side of things :rofl:)

And all the results will be shown in this thread. I think that is amazing.

7 Likes

I’m already out of likes this morning. lol
But…
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
That’s for all the posts up above too because I had no “likes” to use.
LOL
I’ll never run out of likes though.

7 Likes

I think it should be hopeful and educational for people to see how much ingenuity and time spent with the plants counts vs. technology. I dig my leds but I’ve gotten high from shop lights in my dorm closet. LOL

Up here I’d be screwed without some light to get things started before last frost.

2 Likes

Probably not unlike a hot tire mold. It’s not the smell I will grow it for. LOL

1 Like

I will definitely be running more (and hoping for a male plant when I do) but it won’t be for the smell. That is a fact.
:laughing:

4 Likes

Finally got them transplanted into solos and they responded pretty well…i’m glad we got the extra time to work with though! they deffinitly need a few more weeks to get their shit together

London3.PNG

6 Likes

I went ahead and topped mine yesterday. They are starting to grow a lot quicker, now.

7 Likes