London pound cake og challenge

I topped two and left one natural. I decided to see the difference. I also decided to keep the other, smaller, plants.
I’ll post pics of those later.

5 Likes

Still waiting on them to reveal genders, but I went ahead and fimmed/topped them all.

First the strain everyone has LPC#⁷⁵ x ?

Then
Pound Cake Ripper

And
Kong Pound Cake

Finally
BG x LPC (the big one)
And @Piter 's inspiration Grape Pound Cake

All pictured in front of a 5 gallon (approx 20ltr)

13 Likes

BOOP

12 Likes

Nice, I’m thinking of topping my outdoor tonight or tomorrow. I want to wait on my indoors a bit, I still haven’t been able to sex them yet

3 Likes

Here is a group pic of all of my LPC crosses.

These little ones made it till today, only, because we changed the rules. I had already made my mind up to cull these and drop some seeds from other strains when we changed the rules. I’m not too sure about using one bucket for two plants but we shall see. lol

And here’s the little LPC x ? all by itself.

The rule change gave these three a stay of execution.
:stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

They looking good Mo. No shame there.

4 Likes

outta likes (again!) so here ya go cuz
:heart: :heart: :heart:

lol dang but that old cat lady you get the litter bins from must have a LOT of cats!

4 Likes

Thanks @Smooth . :slight_smile:
I had no doubt that they would never be ready on flip day so I was going to discard them and start some strains I have been itching to grow.
Now that’s not a problem. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl:
You would think so but you would be wrong. She has accumulated these over the years. She used them as nest boxes for her chickens. I was over there helping her with some work she needed done and I saw them. She sold all her chickens so I asked what she was going to do with them (already thinking ahead to SIP’s). She said take them and I’ll get you some more new ones as I empty them.
I have enough to build two more SIP’s.

4 Likes

None of mine have sexed themselves yet.
Lost one in the up potting. D’oh
Not sure if I will top any.

2 Likes

I only topped two. I like topping my plants but I’m giving these a chance for that big main this time.

4 Likes

Has anyone seen the #75 x ? grown out? How big can it get?

3 Likes

Not me. I am guessing that the Bubblegum crosses will be taller than the mystery cross though.
They seem to be a larger plant in all ways so far. I’m thinking the thickness of the stem on the Bubblegum is a good indication.

2 Likes

The Bubblegum mother I used in that cross was a fairly big girl (6ft or so). It didn’t have a bubblegum flavor in the smoke but with a cure turned a little fruity and a smooth pleasant smoke. Nice sturdy limbs and structure.

4 Likes

@Oldjoints So after seeing you post a couple of times about those grow bucket things, I went ahead and picked up the 10 pack. And the float valve kit for them since I’ll be using them for more that cannabis. I hope they work out well!

4 Likes

I am sure you will like them. I am very old school and don’t usually go for the new systems. But my roomie has already overwatered a couple of crops to the point of no return. He has trouble lifting 5 gallon pots due to his medical conditions. This system takes all the uncertainty and lifting of potters out of the equation. So far I am pretty impressed, just have to wait and see how they handle large plants. I will post a couple of pics in a few hours when I go out to tend the plants.

6 Likes

Sounds good. I’ll keep on the lookout for the pics :+1:t2:

1 Like

Here ya go:

I did cull one LPC but 9 of these are!

14 Likes

Can’t beat that convenience! Thanks for the pics!

Also, they look nice and healthy :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Looking good @Oldjoints.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes