London pound cake og challenge

I must have missed something. We letting them veg longer now?

3 Likes

Yea,rule changed to,No set veg time,flip when you want

2 Likes

:laughing: “Well it’s been 18 weeks, Slick do you think you could finally flip that monster so we could judge this contest before everyone else has smoked the bud from their plants?”.

Although you all best realize you just enabled tentacle monster mode…

8 Likes

Yeah we decided to just flip when it’s right for you to flip. It will be better. So the end game will be judged on final pics of plant AND buds.

5 Likes

Works for me. I wouldn’t even think about quadlining with the limit we had but that opens it up now.

4 Likes

Unleash the beast lol :joy: oh shit i forgot I was speaking about slick monster mode

6 Likes

From this point on my grow shall be known as Operation Kraken :laughing:

8 Likes

@squid1

Plus ten

2 Likes

Looks more like an Illithid

3 Likes

We need a strain called “Mind Flayer”

2 Likes

Here you go @joheimgrohen

2 Likes

I usually LST my plants and keep them short and bushy…

But I wanted to experiment a little.

From left to right: Double Dip (Greenpoint), LPC-X @Maddawg , Bloody Monster @BigMike55 .

These plants were started indoor and slapped in an outdoor SIP.
No training, Just nutes and well water and a touch of IPM.

Also… Just topped the Double Dip and Bloody Monster a couple of days ago to see how they react. Will Top LPC-x Today…

8 Likes

Depending on which pheno you get topping the monster could be a good idea. The stretchiest one I had probably woulda made 9’ easily. Also turned out to be the best to my taste. After a couple months in the jar it has a nice garlic :garlic: flavor and is pretty stout.

2 Likes

It’s a strange one for sure, a hash plant that grows like that. Big trichs etc. but also a damn rocket. lol

2 Likes

I believe I am on the 4th round or so with Bloody Monster.

Some take aways from growing Bloody Monster thus far:
This plant is a beast.
Once it gets going it will not stop pushing out growth.
It was named perfectly…
It is a Monster…
The structure is good with no training but some minor LST would definitely improve yield/structure.
She loves the :sun_with_face:/ and LED’s
You can tell the side of the plant that was getting most of the days sun. Yes, She is now being rotated to maximize exposure to the :sun_with_face:

Smoke :dash: is well worth the grow.
Plant is a vigorous grower.
Cuts root quick. Even in less than perfect conditions.
One would have to try to kill it as I have thrown all kinds at it and it just keeps chugging along…

I have passed cuts to friends and they all report the same findings.
Bloody Monster is a :+1: for sure.

I have a friend that produces a ton of bubble hash and he was very happy with the results from Bloody Monster.

With all that please check out @JohnnyPotseed’s Hall of Genetics for his latest beans.

I have my eye on Johnny’s FrankenDoubleBubble - (Frankenstein x BOG Sour Bubble) x BOG SB Next …

Overgrow the :world_map: :call_me_hand:

12 Likes

Well done report/write up cuz! I’m glad you like.

3 Likes

I KNEW you would like it. If it was not for ISS. This would be my favorite.

2 Likes

Not for nothing cuz lol but just wait until you’ve grown out Frankie without pollinating her. Then give us your opinion!
I agree with you that the ISS is a very nice smoke, but still feel Frankenstein is better. lol

3 Likes

And the battle over bragging rights begins! Sweet island erupts in blood and stench!

4 Likes

You have been busy haven’t you? :laughing:

5 Likes