London pound cake og challenge

There is definitely something special with the ISS.

@joheimgrohen had gifted me a clone off one of the clones he had grown out from you, I believe.

I put it indoor in a 7.5 gal SIP and quickly learned I needed to flower it quickly or it was going to outgrow the tent.

Life happen, instead and outdoor it went as a mother. I have taken maybe 6+ clones from her. She had also has a perfect record thus far when being cloned.

So here is the low down with ISS. I have run a few clones from her, kind of. I had four clones still running as of Monday and as of today I only have one left… Every single time a good friend/grower finds out I have ISS running I end up gifting a plant or two.
Everyone wants some ISS it seems…
One day I will get to flower me some ISS. :wink:

You must know me well.

I have had my eyes on Frankie for some time.
I am pretty sure from what I have seen that the vigor from Bloody Monster came from Frankie.
I can tell you that when I get my hands on Frankie that I will most likely be crossing it to something that produces some great buds but needs a little hitch in its giddy up.

The cross you did with Sour Bubble and Frankie should also be a monster.
I noticed some fabulous root development when running Sour Bubble that led to some pretty large/strong growth early on.

This is Sour bubble at 13" high/tall and is sporting leaves that are 8 inches long.
Absolutely beautiful plant.

The picture of tall Bloody Monster in the post above is a clone from the original seed run.

Been so darn busy I haven’t been on OG like I had been in the past.

Overgrowing the :world_map: one plant at a time!

I have got to go…take a :dash: break. :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

I have THE cut of Guptilla, originally popped maybe 8 years ago. Amazing yields, ridiculous resin, most vigorous plant ever. 100% a unicorn. 10,000 stoners can’t be wrong. Shits on “White Truffles”, “Apple Fritters”, “Purple Kush” and countless other hype strains. Keeps winning out over and over.

3 Likes

Hey @Oldjoints what are those black units in your buckets?

2 Likes

@GREANDAL
Those are water lever indicators to let you know how low the water res is getting.

4 Likes

Yep what @MoBilly said. The black part just holds the water indicator (the green part) in place.
They say to fill the reservoir up until it starts coming out of a whole I drilled 31/2 inches from the bottom of the bucket. The indicator has holes in it the shape of leaves. The directions say that once the indicator shows two leaves to re-fill but I let mine go down all the way and it seems to work better for me.
According to what everyone said on this site I am also not suppose to put nutrients in the reservoir but according to the manufacturer it is suppose to be fine. I have already put nutrients in the reservoir and it works just fine.
Once the roots get large enough to reach that reservoir that may change, time will tell with a bit of trial and error.
So far I am pretty impressed with this system, if I end up staying with it I am going to buy 10 more…….

9 Likes

Thank you :blush:

That’s what I thought it probably was I just haven’t seen that particular variety.

2 Likes

I have fed through the water res and from top. Both seem to be working fine so far.

2 Likes

So here’s my plants after topping a couple days ago.

Branching nicely.

18 Likes

I’ll be topping soon. Just up potted the little one.

11 Likes

Well, it’s that time again. For a refresher, here’s the family shot from three days ago.

And three days later…

The two that I topped are branching out.

Here is the LPC x ? that I didn’t top.

And the three babies must be happy to be given a chance to thrive because they are getting busy, trying to play catch up. lol

And there is my Saturday report.

I have to say that I am really enjoying this little event. Thanks again to you all for taking part in this.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

16 Likes

I mise well bow out right now. You have it going on brother. Nicely played.

3 Likes

OH no!!! Be careful bro! I tried that joke. No bueno! LOL
I am happy about how they are doing though. :slight_smile:
Yours are rocking it too!

6 Likes

Thank you for clarifying that sir at least this time I am not the cause LOL
I will be the cause tomorrow with my new post

10 Likes

Looking forward to it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I feel like I’m losing the topping race! :laughing:… BRB!

5 Likes

Yeah! hows that!?

10 Likes

Apon further inspection, I’ve had to AXE 2 more indoor LPC due toxic masculinity, lol.

That only leaves me with 2 more indoors, one of which I’m 99% sure is a male as well… jeezuz! Fingers crossed for the last one!! If it goes darkside on me, I’ll have to bow out of the indoor!

Haha, o well, that’s life. The outdoor is doing quite nice, though! Topped and stretching

11 Likes

Fine. But the weird thing is… you will probably STILL win with that plant right there! You are that good. :slight_smile:
Now, how do you turn a male plant into a female?

4 Likes

Now, THAT sumbitch is TOPPED.

5 Likes

Shucks @MoBilly thanks :blush: as for turning a male into female… ive got a few ideas…, none I should share here though :laughing::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes