London pound cake og challenge

Remember this?

So, you know that I culled that one. Now look at this!

This is a confirmed female.
First I had male flower hanging out on a stem. Now I have a female pistol also hanging out where it is not supposed to be. lol
This is one of the LPC x ?. The other one was a Bubblegum cross so I would assume that the LPC strain is the one that has this anomaly in it’s makeup.

What is truly up with these plants?
:joy:
:crazy_face:

12 Likes

Some guys have all the luck.

3 Likes

It’s the automated lowers selfer that @Maddawg bred in.:rofl: not quite working yet.

3 Likes
1 Like

Little update on the 2 outdoor ladies, ill get a pic of the indoor after my nap. She’s not doing as hot as the outdoors, but still good enough.

Girl #1

Girl #2

The pair

The growth structure on these is my absolute favorite, reminds me of my Shiskaberry grow a few summers ago. These plants are by far my favorite right now growth structure-wise. :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

Dang @Jinglepot ! Those two are showgirls for sure!!

4 Likes

I finally have one girl showing. For a minute there I didn’t think anything was gonna show.

15 Likes

I think we’re down to one :sob: glad I popped 5 seeds.

19 Likes

Here is another one for the books.
I thought that I had another girl with pistols beginning to show so I have been watching this one closely.
I have new branches coming out where flowers should be growing. This isn’t the only spot on the plant that has these extra branches developing.

I’m sure you more experienced growers have, probably, seen this before but it is very new to me. lol
Again, what say you all?
I’m not seeing any sign of what sex it is, just these new branches coming out all over.

11 Likes

man this thread is the thread that keeps giving. ive been craving those lemon terps now

4 Likes

I’ve had plants sprout leaves there before showing sex. Ghost Train Haze does that.

4 Likes

Quick update

Sorry for the quality of the photos …
Unfortunately, only 2 out of 7 and one plant is confirmed by …
Since one of the girls began to significantly ahead of other plants in the tent had to apply lst
More photos are grooved in the evening …

13 Likes

3 Pound Cake Rippers

13 Likes

My LPC x have been doing this @MoBilly branches on branches, almost acting like a monster cropped plant, its glorious! Made sexing them a little more difficult for sure though :laughing:

@Maddawg any idea what my LPC x are crossed with?

4 Likes

One boy down.

10 Likes

@Ottafish said that he has seen Ghost Train Haze do that. Hey @Maddawg! Did you have anything going that might have that in it’s lineage?

4 Likes

In the ground.

15 Likes

Your garden is beautiful! We just moved last year, but I’d love half as beautiful a garden!

4 Likes

lol Lotta really nice plants! I’m glad I ain’t competing!

7 Likes

Pretty sure I’ve already been smoked as well but I’m growing them anyway! I’ll try to get some pics this weekend. I’m hoping to see more pre flowers. Haven’t cut anything yet because I want to be 100% sure on any sacrifices.

6 Likes