London pound cake og challenge

This bag seed was a triploid, it kept the trait and was a strange little plant. I hear people like to breed for it like the duckfoot and freakshow.

10 Likes

Triploidy isn’t all that rare, even an IBL like the Friesland I’m growing throws them.

8 Likes

This plant is amazing.

4 Likes

I brought my LPC out for some sunshine today, but she’s a indoor plant.

I have two showing so far, im giving one to my grow buddy.:peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Mug shots!
First up is Bubblegum x LPC (maybe a boy) and @Piter 's encouragement Grape Pound Cake.

Next up is @Maddawg 's LPC 75 x? Damn near twins! 1 confirmed girl so far.

Here we have 2 Kong Pound Cake
And finally the 2 Pound Cake Ripper

I’m thankful we pushed back and opened the flip date. I’ve got at least 6 girls that have been waiting for a spot to open already and I’m really excited to get therm into flower. More on that over on my own thread

13 Likes

My LPCx? … The little of the family :rofl:

15 Likes

I forgot to post my weekend update. Here you go.

They look better every day.
:+1:t4:
I’d say that this SIP design is not bad but I have a few ideas for improvement.

16 Likes

Looking good Mo. these LPC don’t have much stretch to them in veg

I had two girls so far. I gave one to my buddy to grow outside.

10 Likes

I believe two are female so far. I say “believe” because one that I think is a girl is just taking it’s sweet time shooting pistols.
The two in the bucket that’s second from the right in the picture are shorter stature than those to the sides.

7 Likes

London Pound Cake June 1st
3x Females
2x Males
I’ll check back in another week to make sure the 2 I think are male check out.
Blue Dot for Male
Pink Dot for Female
I need to transplant soon into their final 45 Gal Pot

15 Likes

I’ve gotta get some pics up later today. If it wasn’t for my third selection going in the tent with the LPC I would probably flip now in anticipation of the stretch. Might have to get creative with some training clips to prevent height issues at this rate.

2 Likes

3 Pound Cake Rippers pretty sure 1st ones a male

11 Likes

Ghost Train haze sprouts leaves for pre flowers every time for me. Here’s one I have going right now. If you use kelp or nitrozyme products that can make plants do whacky stuff too. Here’s a pic of the GTH

10 Likes

11 Likes

Here they are,2 females outta 5! They’re about 6 days 12-12 now and gonna have their final up-pot into 3 gals in a few days…they got a pretty good stretch on them

lonupdate.PNG
i

5 Likes

I have two confirmed girls right now. One LPC and one LPC X Bubblegum.

13 Likes

Excellent! I am actually about to flip a couple of mine. I’m thinking their big enough to suit me and I want to make them show their gender.

4 Likes

yesterday I leveled the plants in height, cut off several lower floors and upper ones
from today the lighting mode is 12/12

13 Likes

Just a quick pic of some of the LP C in veg:

18 Likes

So @Oldjoints , I take it you are enjoying the buckets? The plants look awesome. BTW

4 Likes