Lonely's Micro Garden

@m0sirys Hi! Yeah everything is great except the M29, but I know why and it’s the light intensity of the LEDs and a bit too much feed. It have happened to me a lot when it comes to landraces, only thing it hurts are the yield and I can’t dial her in because that would effect rest of the plants. I will run her by herself in my small 40x40 tent at some point and she’s never flowered or tested yet, so she’s quite a wildcard! But I’m a sucker for these old school cultivars so I couldn’t resist.

The M29 x Purple Urkle is definitely going to be one of the first crosses that I’m going to test grow. The description of the Malawi in the cross sounds like a good mate to an afghan, and bring the Malawi, Afghan and Pakistan trifecta together have a good chance of result in something interesting.

Pz :v:t2:

10 Likes

A little too much fertilizer or too much light can always happen quickly! I think especially with the older varieties like the Landraces, but I don’t have much experience with them!

you know what you’re doing! and it’s always nice to see what you can conjure up in such a small space!

I can’t wait to see how M29 x Purple Urkle will turn out! I will follow the whole thing in any case!

3 Likes

The plants looks like they get all they needed to grow big and healthy, the result speaks for itself, great job on that growing installation!

4 Likes

I really like the look of that male, nice selection! Gonna be interested to see what he puts out

3 Likes

@m0sirys yeah, I only want her to carry some seeds and I think I’ll manage that!

Yeah, I totally agree with you! As soon as I’ve been able to test the seeds myself I’ll start to spread them across OG.

@HolyAngel Awesome, then I’m not tripping about it :sweat_smile: Yeah, hopefully he can get some offspring that are as Dank as him, but you never know.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @KeyFinger, thank you for the compliment. Feel free to introduce yourself, so that we can get to know you a little bit better.

https://overgrow.com/t/introduce-yourself-og-part-3

4 Likes

Plants are looking great brotha! Love the little clone zone too.
Hope you get a bountiful seed harvest! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Thank you so much @InTheWoods, hope you’ll have a good time following along with my projects here in my grow diary.

5 Likes

Got some pics from the Chem Core Project.

Chem Core

Dragon Drip

Granddaddy Purple

The Pedigree

23 Likes

I’ve done a taste and maturity test and dried a small bud of the Chem Core mother and she’s a treat. Her taste/terps are leaning towards the Core cut, but she still have some Chem Funk in the background. Even though she’s seeded, the high is really strong and up, this was what I found when I tested her in selection aswell. Found 56 unfinished seeds in that little bud aswell, they where all green or light brown. I think she will have to go 2 or 3 weeks more before all the seeds are ripe. But the high count of seeds made me happy and hopefully she will be able to produce a couple of hundred seeds for me that I can share.

I’m really stoked about this.

12 Likes

Looking good in there! - you have lots of interesting projects going, i don’t know how you keep up with them !
VG :tiphat:

8 Likes

@VerdantGreen Thank you so much for the compliment. Ever since I first tried your gear back at ic, I’ve been hooked. Everything is on point and I love working with it, I got a Blue Digi project and a Bubba Kush project coming in the future. Looking forward to it work with those aswell.

I’m surprised that the C4DDD isn’t used more by breeders, the “big pheno” are almost identical to a lot of the plants I got from CSI’s Chem D S1s I grew a couple of years ago. The larger males are super easy to pick out for breeding and they overall breeds real well. Any chance you can get hold of 91’ and make a backcross of that aswell?(wishful thinking) :sweat_smile:

After these projects I got a lot of beans to look through and I have the urge to get some fruiter mom’s for the next round of pollinations aswell, so it will take a few months to get back to the pollination!

7 Likes

Chem Core

Dragon Drip

21 Likes

Hey, glad you enjoying my gear!
The C4DDD / Contra D is pretty new, and it takes years for lines from small-scale breeders like me to catch on in the wider community. C4DD and BlueDigiBerry both took getting on for 10 years ( just when you start to run out of stock… everybody suddenly wants it lol) It is also a work in progress, and my intention is to do another selection on the C4DDD/Contra D to make F2s. i can just choose the ‘Big’ phenos, and in the process remove the streaky stunted genes from the line. (i also think i could do some great crosses using a ‘big’ male.)That should be a game changer.
Meanwhile, all those who are prepared to take a leap of faith with it will get a head start !
looking forward to your future projects,
VG

8 Likes

We need the funk, gotta have that funk :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

In my small size of F2s I made of big x big, I’ve noticed an increase in that phenos. I definitely think that an F2 selection would be a awesome addition to your collection. The crosses I’ve made with the big male I found have all been great. I’ve noticed that stretch, potency and that garlic/sulfur undertone seems to be very dominant. Looking forward to see what exciting cultivars you come up with :metal:t2:

7 Likes

Yeah! Let’s bring the Funk! :fire:

4 Likes

that sounds very promising! - useful info, thanks.
VG

3 Likes

@VerdantGreen Anytime brother :fire:

3 Likes

Chem Core

Dragon Drip

Granddaddy Purple

20 Likes