Longest Flowering Time Ever

Nice! Old school

1 Like

I grew a Dr. Grinspoon in 2021. I let her veg for about 4-5 weeks, then flipped. I let her flower for 111 days and could have kept going, but like others have said “I needed my tent back”. She stretched at least 5x, and grew past my light and into the carbon filter. My tent is a 2x4 Gorilla Grow, so it’s just shy of 7’ without the extension installed. So she was about 6’ tall from soil to tallest top. No nanners, no sacs, no seeds. I would definitely run it again, albeit a bit differently.

If autoflowers count, I recently chopped a Blackstrap S1 auto at about 110 days. Also no nanners, no sacs, no seeds. She was in with photos though, so she was on 12/12 for about 2/3rds of her life. I don’t think that necessarily slows autos down though, it mostly just hurts the yield and overall size of the plant.

1 Like

We are back to starting our ‘harem’ for breeding-since we lost everything during Draigs stroke/recovery…
We’ll be staring her again, but keeping her as a ‘bonsai mom’.
Next year- one of her clones will go outdoors-- we need to know her potential as we breed with her…
We know our 2008 SkittLZ (Wanda x pre-2000 DJ shorts blueberry) got over 6ft tall and 5ft wide under a 400hps… hoping to have a batch done by spring to try those outside as well…

4 Likes