Longest lasting effects

Yes, I am, both versions. Xmas sativa phenotype and the PTK/TC phenotype. Just tested A, sticky to break up, slow burning and super clean ash. Just need to pull some visible cat hairs off the surface and I’m READY :grin:I will be doing another round of testing reversing the huge budding BX3 to 5 parent bearers TC, Maui A, A2 both original A and B CripXmas of high pine flavor, I’ll do random draws to select which members will run which version and we’ll see which female bearer outperforms as the best. I welcome you to join in when I’m ready to start :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ah I probably have more lurkers than I realize but happy to hear you know of my creation. There’s a bit more work to do, but like I just explained to Bob I’ll be doing a toss up that’s a run off, then I’ll know what I need to scale for more plants to pollinate and feel confident I’m offering something superior in all aspects desired.

2 Likes

So I guess I will see you there! I do plan on attending for Saturday and Sunday. Should be a good time!
See you there !:v:

3 Likes

You’ll see my work there, the CripXmas and a taste of BX1 and BX3 :yum:

4 Likes

Looking forward to it!
Isn’t someone showcasing the "Epiphany " as well?
That should be tasty, too from what I’ve seen and read.

3 Likes

Oh @jessethestoner if this is any consolation, I’ve woken up stoned after sleeping 8hrs, cotton mouth saliva hanging in the throat, usually I’m sober on anything else…

2 Likes

I look forward to meeting all of you as well as the goodies. Good times no doubt.

3 Likes

In my vault:

Jalisco :mexico: Landrace
Zamaldelica
Golden Tiger

I also made a strain with Zamaldelica x Jalisco I called “Zamjal” and so far the plant i’m running as a test stem rubs of diesel vs carrots. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

You guys have all the fun :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

Some of the first weed i grew smelled of carrots. I think it was an ironhorse trainwreck x deep chunk cross if i remember right. God did i waste that potential, i planted some seeds outdoors and didnt realize i live in a place that basically can only do autos. Would have loved to try my hand at it now.

That zamjal sounds like it could have some real potential.

Cole, who was that apricot cross from?