Longtooth’s log book

Took the boys down on 420. They really effed the tents up good.

Pollen everywhere. That’s going to be fun to sterilize and clean up.

Here’s Purple Stellas 5&6 again after shacking up with Blue Moonrocks for 6-weeks or so….

That’s Mr Moonrocks’ pollen on the leaves. I gave them both a quick spray down to rinse off the skads of baby dust left behind.

8 Likes

Purple Stella #4 and Purple Stella #3 after spending 6-weeks with Mandala Seeds Superlicious Sativa in the 5x5.

Mr. Superlicious also produced copious amounts of pollen and both girls seem to be pretty gravid with seeds.

#4 seems a lot more like its mother, a Sativa leaning bag seed from the early 2000’s. (Stella) I’m hoping for some interesting things from this chuck.

——————————-

#3 looking a bit rough around the edges but also laden with beans.

She’s a lot more like Dad (Grandaddy Purple) -leaning more towards an indica structure. (maybe?)

Both are a little dirty with pollen and stray flowers from Superlicious Sativa.

10 Likes

Looked under the back deck a few days ago and lo and behold……

A volunteer.

That’s in rocks through a 7-year old quarter-inch weed-mat.

Weed indeed…. They want to live……

No idea what strain or where it likely came from….

11 Likes

OK - so that run is done.

We have Mandala Seed’s Superlicious Sativa crossed with Purple Stellas #3 & #4.

And

Blue Moonrocks from @DougDawson ‘s BOG reproduction crossed with Purple Stellas #5 & #6

15 Likes

Congratulations on your completed run man. :v:

7 Likes

daaamn! nice haul, I don’t have any reference tho, looks like a lot. I’d be happy to test out some of those but gotta be up front and say I’m not gonna pop it immediately cause I found your grow log tryin to figure out which seeds Ima pop next and Grape Balls of Fire is on my top 4 and I wanted to ask what you thought of her?

2 Likes

Grape Balls of Fire was excellent. I’d definitely run that one again.
-Very good in my opinion, and not as finicky as Planet of The Grapes which was also very nice, both times out.

No worries of the immediacy of running the Purple Stella crosses. -Still happy to send some beans along. She produces wonderful phenos with distinct flavors. Get to them if you can, when you can, or pass them along.

-Spreading the genetics is part of what makes Overgrow so strong.

6 Likes

Sadly the other side of the pond :sweat_smile: but really enjoyed your work on these beauties … Aplausos|nullxnull

3 Likes

its an important task in this day n age with so many crazy inbred strains, your doin good work! :smiley:
how was the taste to the GBoF? PPP, romulan, and a next level cross are in my top 10 too, any info would help me make this crazy hard decision… its my first time not just taking clones from generous growmie homies

anyway your growin some gold, some people just got good taste :wink:, an ur growin it real well! good show so far keep it up

3 Likes

Grape Balls of Fire -Wonderful color during the grow, but no grape to me in this one. It has a distinct-earthy almost cherry-tobacco flavor. Nice. Good head space. -Strong. Makes me a bit talkative.

Romulan Love this strain. -Very distinct and unique flavor. -Light-green, chunky buds. “Pine cone” is how I’d describe the average flower during the very friendly grow. I understand it’s pretty stable in terms of how it presents. The headspace is Up. For me It’s a great daytime smoke but with persistence, it’ll take ya down to Stoneyville too.

Paonia Purple Paralyzer PPP was extremely fun to grow. She had great big fan leaves and presented almost black during the grow. I FIM as a practice and while I didn’t get 4 or 5 colas with PPP, I did get massive twins. It was a very healthy run. Keeping airflow was pretty critical with tons of interior leaves and very chunky buds. The color was true to the name. It’s the purplest pot I’ve ever grown, even after the cure. Curing is important with this one as the smoke can be a little harsh early after harvest. The flavor is quite unique though. To me, it is very grape but I wonder if that’s partially psychological because it’s so damned purple. I keep it as a night-time strain. It’s good for rest and relaxation.

Next Level This is a great strain. -Dank. -Stoney. It seems like a thoroughbred. The grow was strong. Great color throughout. I went ahead and reversed a cut and made S1’s. They’ve been as strong as the parent. Good-stuff. Made me grab more of those Scotty-2-Hotty genetics. I want to play more there.

8 Likes

awesome, great info! I was half hoping you’d have something bad to say about any of them to make this decision easier lol :rofl: scotty 2 hotty has some impressive genetics, Code Red is my fav dispo bud rn its s2h x red runtz… straight :fire: :fire: :fire:
still very helpful thanks! :pray:

2 Likes

The Sssssssummer ssssseason is here.

-Our rat killing friends are active!

7 Likes

Outdoor fun

Summer rain with JLO (auto) and a Spanish Moon clone next to the mrs’s herb garden, a jalapeño plant, and a fiddle fig struggling to make it.

Bodhi’s Pine Apple started inside finishing outside. Thriving in the summer.

Balochistan Black Tiger (NLD) struggling in the heat.

A Blue-tailed skink, common in this part of the world…

9 Likes

That urine cup of Sour Grape pollen is my favorite part of this thread :joy:.

Beautiful plants bro :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Fail at its finest…… 🤷what not to do…… nothing but try again….

2 Likes

I might have missed it. Pollen didn’t work?

2 Likes

It was a bust. No viable-seeds. The pollen was nearly a year old.

The urine-sample container was clean though! I swear it! :rofl:

5 Likes

I was thinking thats the wrong 1 of 2 “fluids” that go in there :full_moon_with_face:

:joy:

2 Likes

The Dinos :t_rex: of Isla Sorna

Mandelbrot’s Magnum Opus f11 from Katsu
(Sour Diesel X Purple Kush X Highland Afghani)

—————————————————————————-

Purple Skunk from Hazeman
(G13 x Pine Tar Kush) x Purple Rhino

Runtz Bitches aka Detroit Runtz from Tiki Madman
Detroit Runtz x Runtz (Runtz Bx V2)

Luna’s Wrath from Dirty Bird Genetics
Spanish Moon X Platinum Kush Breath Remix

OMG4 from Bodhi
Chem 4 x OMG (“Old Mother Ghani”)