Longtooth’s log book

Looks pretty hot for a seedling :seedling:, what is it?

1 Like

Bound for the bin. Agreed though, very strong example.

I had a run of Strayfox purchases and have extras of this strain and will try again.

As for breeding possibilities, the “locker room” is filling up ATM.

Unfortunately this time Brawndo also turned out to be a “he’ as well and it’s looking that way for Triforce x PPP too. :person_shrugging:

That’s what happens when you run singles of regular strains…. Sometimes it’s a dood…

I’ve grown out Copas Vale Tudo Round-1 a couple of times before and this time, the 3rd start, finally got a girl.

2 Likes

It happens to me as well, I only run a couple seeds of numerous strains so i can try different stuff. Chance we take i guess, nice plants as always. :v:

1 Like

-Leaf Compost

-Mushroom Compost

-Aged Pine Fines

-Perlite, Vermiculite, and Rice Hulls

-blend of crab meal, fish meal, oyster shell, kelp meal, basalt and gypsum

PH is close to 7.

I’ve got a set of seedlings started roughly the same time in the FF coco-loco I usually run and they’re twice the size of the peach-girls in the organic mix.

Will be top-dressing.

Giving these guys a chance: Commonwealth Canna.

1 Like

Thanks man. It’s always a dice-roll. I’m like that too, cycling through strains. I like to smoke variety. - and although I still try, stored pollen doesn’t keep well for me. My luck there is bad.

Longtooth check out this shiatsu kush pheno, i meant to show you awhile back. Have yall ran across one that looks like this? Its a female thank god. Just flipped her, has much more narrow look than all others…

2 Likes

How many weeks is that? It’s branching out nicely. Doesn’t look *Kushy” atm.

1 Like

Day 3 flip, all the others have been big leaf indicas. Figured this one might be unique to the others ive ran.

1 Like

Thanks for the info, I have switched from peat pucks to coco fiber pucks, more friendly for seedlings, I don’t know if the organics you mentioned would be too hot as starters … icon_e_confused|nullxnull

2 Likes

Is the magnus opus down longtooth? Wanted to see what you though of it after harvest.

2 Likes

It is.

Not a big producer with the way I had her trimmed.

Very purple and crystal-frosted at finish.

-distinct and dank chocolate-ish terpene profile.

Drying and curing ATM.

Will post up some photos with a smoke report soon.

Testers have been flavorful and promising.

2 Likes

Tri-force x PPP - confirmed. - another male. Good structure. Will try again there too.

3 Likes

A couple of shots of the last Shiatsu Kush we grew out.

6 Likes

Cool man she looks alot like our keeper. Very nice weve ran through 25 or so all slightly diffrent. Most underated cultivar imo, pheno im puffing now has a dried berry vibe almost juniper. Plan on making a huge thread soon with all phenos etc, hopefully youll stop by. Does yours leave that intoxicating frankensince smell? All mine have a hazey burning smell

4 Likes

Oh that’s pretty as heck. I’ll bet it was tasty. :yum: love that Shiatsu Kush.