Look what I found :) all gone. . . FOR NOW

And remember these seeds could have come from multiple plants but all should still be Mexican landrace

2 Likes

Ok seeing as I have about 5 bucks to my name right now and had more people wanting these seed than I though I’m gonna have to split up the mailing so all of my non US brothers I am going to have to wait til I get paid because I don’t think one stamp is gonna get it to you :grin:but fear not I will get them to you. . . . @MadScientist your the only one excluded in that I will be sending yours asap due to our short timeframe

1 Like

Please do not. These are seeds I won’t be able to distribute in the cup and sound more like a personal project to me.

Do not worry. Thanks bro.

3 Likes

Lol I’m so confused. Why did you tell me July 8th then? F**k I’m gonna have to stop smoking long enough to get these seeds sent out. . .ok then you get to wait too.

To everybody else - those I can mail with a stamp will be sent out on monday all others will have to wait til payday sorry

1 Like

Thanks bro i appreciate it! LOL

1 Like

It’s even funnier when I just realize that it’s only @Stonkie and @MadScientist that are going to have to wait til payday hahaha
Sorry you have to wait

3 Likes

Ok now that I’m focused-ish I’ve got everyone accounted for I’m dividing them up the seeds so everyone should be getting at least 10 seeds. . . Out of those hopefully everyone gets a few to pop. I would strongly suggest treating the seeds with gibberellic acid like @Tinytuttle suggested or any other preferred method of germinating old seeds.

1 Like

am i too late?? i wanna get in to landrace breeding stock

2 Likes

@legalcanada according to my watch your right on time. Hit me with a PM so I know where to send them. . .and seeing as your one of my non US brothers I’m going to have to wait til payday to send yours out. Sorry bro

np i’m in no rush… can also send u 5 or 10 thru paypal

1 Like

Let me see what postage is going to run. . .i would really like to pay for it as a thank you to all of you awesome growers out there. . . Plus if any of you guys ever come across any autos I’d really like a pure ruderalis strain but any auto reg or fem id hope one of you guy would remember me :grin::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

i have some reg autos but they’re pure CBD… 8-12% CBD and <1% THC… non psychoactive strain called Freedom Dream i think

3 Likes

I think we should call them HOODINI’s dream cuz that’s right up my alley!!

3 Likes

What’s up bro just popping by saw you had a new thread up

1 Like

4 Likes

@Kingaizen69 yessir I do thanks for stopping by
@shroomgod I have thoses running all over where I live but they have either a gorgeous lime green butt or a pretty maroon color

You said you had red hair @Hoodini do you have pics of them did you grow any or just have them

1 Like

No i haven’t even tried germinating these let alone grow them out. I’m only allowed a limited number of plants and can’t afford them taking up the space and I think the biggest reason is there hard core sativa and I’m going for medical uses and a higher cdb is much better

1 Like

Got ya @Hoodini if I had the height I’d take some off ur hands but hybrids are even to tall but I’m sure you won’t have trouble finding them some good homes

1 Like

Ya if your looking for low profile these are not the seeds your looking for lol 15 feets is probably going to be the average

1 Like