Look what I found :) all gone. . . FOR NOW

Lol I have like 1/3 that amount of height

1 Like

I like to top the plant after about the 8th node and let it Y then bend the 2 stems opposite each other and I end up with a 14 or 15 foot wide plant that only gets about 4-5 feet high

1 Like

Never topped before have done fim and it does take

1 Like

Iā€™m at my limit of seeds to people ratio lol so I wonā€™t be accepting anyone new. Sorry and Iā€™ll have a list later today on whoā€™s getting seeds sent in order
Seeing on how many responded to these seeds I will be on the hunt for more now so donā€™t worry Iā€™ll have more

2 Likes

Congrats to all that got in on the seeds looking forward to seeing how they look

1 Like

@Kingaizen69 Iā€™ll find you some seeds that will work better in your grow area donā€™t worry

Wasnā€™t worried bro just came to show some support but thanks

1 Like

EDIT-
Ok so here is the list
@Tinytuttle
@Artisan
@Sebring
@Yooper63
@Eddie.saw
@legalcanada
@Stonkie
@naiveCon
@shroomgod
And last but definitely not least
@MadScientist

Please give me a little while to get these sent out seeing as Iā€™m a broke d**k right now lol
Oh and I am sending everyone at least 10 seeds so hopefully you all can get a few to pop. I canā€™t wait to see everyoneā€™s progress with These

5 Likes

Any for sale LC brother. My Canadian faschist friend (the last bits a joke btw im probably one of limited people with similar views) but shhhh :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I want to run a cbd strain at some point for the craic like

3 Likes

Thanks @Hoodini your a Saint! I will try to do these slightly aged beans some justice! BTW are we looking at probably 16 weeks of flower on these ladies never done pure sativa before!

2 Likes

Ya I would say itā€™s a safe bet to assume about 16weeks

@hoodini can i get in here?

@shroomgod Give me a little to get the seeds divided up and Iā€™ll see if I canā€™t squeeze you in. I should be able to send you a few

1 Like

much love appreciate it bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for helping spread genetics and the love of growing!

3 Likes

@Sebring of course brother I can only hope others do the same

2 Likes

@shroomgod pm me your address

1 Like

Hey Cola mate , i have some of the freedom dream seeds but fkn mislaid emā€¦ but if/when I come across them Iā€™ll send you half ( thereā€™s 15 seeds)ā€¦ unless anyone else from Canada will be kind enough to send/trade with yaā€¦!?

Still on hols broā€¦ If so enjoy the rest of your stay .!
Gaz

1 Like

Yeah still on my hold bro. Hiring a boat today and cruising round the coast lol.thats might kind on the seed front. O forgot there were Brits with cbd strains too lol

2 Likes

Ok I was going to mail the first batch today but Iā€™ve got to go pick up our cat from the animal hospital. He gets to come home today so I wonā€™t be able to hit the post office til tomorrow. . . Thanks and sorry
-H-

5 Likes