Look what I found :) all gone. . . FOR NOW

The popsicle trick? Please explain

2 Likes

This was one I heard or saw very recently maybe in a podcast who knows! Lol ya take a piece of cardstock about the size of your envelope and tape two pop sickle sticks with a gap between them place your seeds in between them in baggy of sort and tape the seeds as well when the letter goes through the rollers on the sorting machine it suppose to give them protection by pressing on the sticks and not your seeds!

3 Likes

Could work unless you have seeds taller that the popsicle sticks are thick. . . But then you just make it 2 popsicle sticks on each side to make them taller and bam 4 popsicles later your tummy is happy and so is the receiver! I like it!

3 Likes

@Scissor-Hanz If you use a mechanical pencil because when you shake it it just sounds like it has lead in it
Edited for content

2 Likes

I like the doubled up idea ! Two sticks taped together are they thinner than a pen thickness? ā€¦ I donā€™t have any sticks to try bummer ā€¦ then get the wifeā€™s rolling pin and try it with one and only one seedā€™

1 Like

It could have been deliberate. I knew a USPS electro-mech tech from NYC. He said that some machine sorter operators would deliberately jam-up the machines, so they would be on an extended break until he fixed it. It happened way too often, really pissed him off. Good workers are hard to find!

2 Likes

@Tinytuttle Iā€™ll try it out later today after it gets really hot ,I have to eat the 4 popsicles first lol
@Yooper63 I wouldnā€™t put it passed ANY government worker to pull some sh*t like that. And itā€™s people like that, that are the reasons I have such a hard time looking for work and just decided to go self employed haha

2 Likes

Sorry @Tinytuttle i forgot about the popsicle stick thing and I looked in the freezer right now and I donā€™t even have anymore. (Damn wife :wink:) Iā€™ll get some tomorrow. . . So has anyone NOT received there letter?? Besides @legalcanada and @MadScientist seeing as I have sent thereā€™s yet?
@Eddie.saw
@naiveCon

1 Like

Nothing yetā€¦

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

I received your beans 2 weeks ago I documented somewhere in one of your threads

1 Like

@Tinytuttle Lol I know you did it was this thread. I was apologizing for not doing the popsicle stick experiment yet.
@Eddie.saw jeeze itā€™s been over 2 weeks hopefully they still make it

1 Like

Yeah letā€™s hope they still get hereā€¦ But if not life will go on.

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

^^^^^^^^^
Manuel like override

Hey everybody that got a pm. I donā€™t know if I did that right but I really didnā€™t want to flag it. . . Im just trying to make sure I keep my hands clean. I take following rules VERY serious so please help me clean up my thread. . . Thanks everyone