Look what I found :) all gone. . . FOR NOW

Can’t wait to see those :+1:

1 Like

I’m actually really needing any kind of reg auto seeds if anyone has a few to share. I need males! :frowning:

2 Likes

No autos at all here, mate. Sorry.

1 Like

@Hoodini Did I send you all fems? Send me a PM and I’ll get you some of my Lowryder x La Diva regulars.

@cogitech I have a mother of Juanita la Lagrimosa, the cultivar that started the CBD wave. She came from a pack from Reggae Seeds. I popped two plants, one tested at 21% THC the othe 8% THC, 8% CBD (the one I kept). I’m planning to cube the Juanita while also selecting for high CBD and the autoflowering trait.

3 Likes

Yes! I have been reading your plan with keen interest! That timeline blows my mind. My first reaction is to try to condense it somehow, but one of your criterion is auto-flowering and that isn’t something you can rush (?)

Full disclosure; I am a complete newb grower of the herb. Just completed my first grow and it went very, very well. Zero issues, low maintenance. Honestly, I don’t know how so many people fuck it up. My first crop (2 plants) yeilded me enough smoke for several months (I medicate lightly) and plenty of seeds (pollenated from a 3rd, male plant).

Sorry if my enthusiasm is over the top. I have a lot of hobbies, but I think this is one that I can really sink my teeth into.

3 Likes

You are the man! I’m am in your debt good sir!

1 Like

That’s alright thanks for the though :+1::wink:

@sebring have you happened to peek outside and see if the HOODINI special has popped? I wouldn’t be surprised if one hasn’t come out to say hi

1 Like

The pen must’ve jammed up the machine. “Look’s like a card sent to Grandma, let it through” he said! HAHAHA! I didn’t mind paying postage, I always offer. I did check the parking lot for suspicious vehicles with gov’t plates before I went in :sunglasses:

We’re all set to pop some Specials in 2 weeks. JK about the crappy soil. They’ll be treated to the finest media & nutrients. I hope that doesn’t cause these “High Chaparral” plants to freak & lock-up!

2 Likes

Haha cant wait to watch the show :camera_flash::popcorn::movie_camera::+1:

Just checked the seed spot, no signs yet. I trimmed the wild stuff down to about 1/2 inch so I should be able to see any new sprouts easily!

1 Like

Thanks for checking :+1: I’m sure they are on there way soon

1 Like

@Yooper63 apparently your letter won the battle with the sorter because @shroomgod 's letter lost. . .the pencil and seeds were smashed and even with all the kings horses and all the kings men and humpty fckin dumpty himself, they couldn’t put that shit back together again

1 Like

1 Like

Damn USPS! Can’t do anything right.

3 Likes

So i guess @stonkie was banned til 2045 for miss use of pms to beg for seeds hahahaha so he won’t be getting his. . . But as for @legalcanada and @MadScientist fear not I haven’t forgot you yet I will be going to the post office sometime this week and I’ll make sure to send out your letters

2 Likes

I’m wondering if the USPS sorters have been adjusted to tighter gaps this seed smashing shit has to stop immediately!

1 Like

They were even in a gutted out mechanical pencil

1 Like

So i wonder just how many people I would have to pm and beg for seeds to get banned for 27 years.
@LemonadeJoe you wouldn’t be able to tell me would you?

I wonder if anyone’s tried the pop sickle trick I saw it on one of these threads in a link or or something like that!