Looking for auto's suggestion

I’ve been told mephisto has the best auto genetics but can’t find the damn things anywhere atm.

If you can find some mephisto, do not hesitate. I grew an auto chem cross of theirs about a year ago for my first grow, and I have nothing bad to say. Plants grew wonderfully from germ and the weed, my friends to this day say it’s the some of the best they’ve had. Here’s a pic of the last of a pinesol type pheno I got, shit smackedddddd.

7 Likes

Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies was really good. Strong flavor, good stone!

2 Likes

Mephisto is supposed to open again in two weeks with stock. They have a huge following. The U.S. site had 3 different pre-sales that all sold out in less than an hour.

5 Likes

Ok screw it…im waiting on mephisto. Thanks for all the responses

3 Likes

That is what I have decided. There is also a thing called meph math. If you buy from them, you get free seeds in every pack. 1 seed pack, you actually get 3 seeds. 3=5 and 7=10 and they also throw in random seeds on top of that.

2 Likes

@Joker if you see that they have restocked please pm me.

1 Like

I obtained auto seeds from Demonic Genetics on Strainly.io when I built my garden earlier this year, and they have served me well. I will harvest Strawberry Cheesecake (which was a freebie, but grew the fastest and tallest of the six strains I planted) and Bruce Banner probably this week. They are just shy of 10 weeks since I planted the seeds. His Trainwreck is coming along nicely as well. He usually asks $5 each for his auto seeds, is located in the US, accepts Venmo, and shipped quickly.

I woke up super early on 4/20 and was able to complete my request before the site got crazy from the sale. I asked for 28 seeds and received 65 thanks to Meph Math!!! All the 3 packs contain 5, and the 7 packs have 10. I ended up with four varieties of freebies as well, with 5 seeds each. Not sure if that’s the norm - it could have been a special 4/20 deal.

I’ve only planted two Mephisto seeds so far and they’re still in Solo cups so I can’t personally attest to their quality, but they have a very active subreddit where folks post pics of their grows, and it’s quite impressive: https://www.reddit.com/r/mephheads

The only downside is their popularity. They’ve had a bunch of sales recently and the site gets wiped out right away. Hopefully they’ll increase the supply to match the demand.

3 Likes

I looked at Demonic Genetics on Strainly, just didn’t know enough about them. I also follow Meph on reddit. From what I can tell, great marketing, great genetics, freebies, etc.= a great following.

2 Likes

@anon81143130, not a problem. Will hit you back when I see they are open again.

2 Likes

Mephisto really does it right.

They have detailed write-ups on their strains:
https://www.mephistogenetics.com/pub/media/wysiwyg/pdfs/Mephisto%20Genetic-Strain%20Guide%202019.pdf

Everything has been grown out many generations for a stable product. They throw in a bunch of stickers with your order too!

1 Like

Dinafem is pretty good too from my experience if you can’t wait for those mephs lol

1 Like

Im Currently working on breeding some autos myself, we have some great growers here who really have the auto flowers down.
There are a couple different threads with some really impressive pictures.

5 Likes

I’ve dealt with D.G. (strainly.io) for several years. Man of his word, prompt shipment and, GREAT prices. Also, Mark on strainly.io. Doesn’t have Autos listed, but if you message him, you will find he has about SIX Autos, one is a 90 dayer that produces 1/4 LB in yes, 90 days. FYI, you won’t EVER beat his prices!!! Be safe/well.

3 Likes

You might want to set up a visual ping at visualping.io pointed to the Mephisto stores. I signed up to their mailing list but didn’t get an email when the shop went live over the 4th.

They tend to open for a few days, sell out and then close for months at a time.

2 Likes

critical purple, sour kush,pineapple kush, gorilla glue, tangerine dream are a few you can try high thc content medium to high yeild average height around 3 to 5 feet

1 Like

Sugar black rose from fast buds is lovely stuff for an auto. So is their blackberry.

Green crack auto is also very nice btw :+1:

2 Likes

I gotta agree with ReikoX on this one. All 3 of those(Mephisto, Sweet Seeds, and Delicious Seeds) are some of the best around. I could only add

NightOwl Seeds - Ran by Daz who is one of Mephisto’s breeders. Its his own work/company but he uses some Mephisto genetics. No extra freebies, He only sells 3-seed packs for $50, but they come with 5 seeds. The quality is basically the same as Mephisto, they’re a little more available albeit much smaller selection, and you get some cool swag.

Dutch Passion - Have always had good luck with their auto’s and my buddy swears by them. Literally Dutch Passion and Mephisto are all he buys and he only grows autos for the last 10 years or so.

That being said, Mephisto is still my first choice, then NightOwl, then the other 3 in whatever order.

4 Likes

I keep hearing Dutch passion guess i better have a look tonight

I would stay away from Royal Queen Seeds, or at least their freebies. :joy:

Anyone who has seen my NL Auto “Stay at Home” thread knows what I’m talking about.

4 Likes