Looking for autos

Hey how did those super 90s work for you? I think I’m gonna start mine

3 Likes

I wound up with 4, 2 were males. The 2 females are starting to flower now, and they’re looking good. I’ll get some pics tomorrow.

3 Likes

I’d won some purple lemonade seeds from George@vault don’t know a lot about them but sprouted one couple weeks back and it’s in a Octopot outside . Guess I’ll see how it does these next couple months if it ever quits raining and gets some sunshine.

6 Likes

Here’s a quick snap of a few Auto’s I have outside…

First snap,
Northern Lights Auto…this version obviously a Super Auto…mid size plant Mephisto Double Grape, smallest plant Mephisto Hubbasquach…Second and third snaps are the Genesis Auto I created…[GG4 Auto, GSC Auto, Tangiematic Auto] x Jack the Ripper (photo)… created f2’s from these to find the homozygous recessive auto gene again as seen here.

Just shows you…you can’t stereotype old school autos anymore…They really are quality genetics producing great bud…

These were started at the end of May…(beaten up by hail a number of times, still going strong…) :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I got this danish site who sells 10+3 packs for 18usd.
But the problem is still it’s from Denmark so shipping cost will surely make it another 5usd. And waiting time

Both regs and fem seeds…

http://danestrains.dk/en/12-regular-autoflowering-seeds

If you press where it saids distributor… you’ll find more autoflowers from the Scandinavia regions

4 Likes

Found this site
Fem autos very cheap
They have a mix pac 10 for like 32 USD
Has anyone ever heard of them ?

4 Likes