Looking for Cali O (ae77) again

Yeah but other people were saying it wasn’t the same thing.

Here a good one

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/seeds-of-compassion-slimer-ix-13-reg-seeds/

1 Like

@leetdood if you have a buddy with bag of oranges or agent orange I’d trade anything I have for it. I’ve got lots of starfighter work I’ve been doing lately. Including a continuation of the starfighter beans I got from ledseedz. They’re at f7 now I believe.

I was hoping you’d find this thread, I knew you’d have someone with something close to this :blush:

Still would really like to work Cali o into the project, but I’m totally open to agent orange, Tangie, or bag of oranges as an option

2 Likes

I’ve been working with bluniverse from dynasty genetics. I found the most insanely blueberry syrup terped Pheno with some cherry and vanilla tossed in for good measure. I crossed her to starfighter and her babies have a nice spectrum of blueberry flavors so far. I was running some more and then this power outage happened and I’ve lost them. Im not worried about that, I’ve got thousands of these seeds.

But this is where I’m planning to find the blueberry donor. It’s not exactly the same, but it’s my spin on it.

Im also about to pop some doc d blue dream (sc cut) x a5 haze/mirakel bc1. That’s also another option.

3 Likes

Will keep you in mind, I just updated the thread regarding the progress.

Thanks dude, I really appreciate it

On Breedbay, it was really dope. I don’t remember who was releasing it. Drawoh, Outlaw maybe. I don’t think it was the sub’s tribe, they were on DPD and PU as fuck at the same time.

Equivalent with COB White Label (sensi), it’s a cheap stuff to hunt without really a goal.

I’ve quickly watched the pedigree and it’s quite skunky buddy, the fatal error for a CaliO.

It’s more a stardawg spiced with CaliO to be honest, i don’t doubt it’s a good one but to get the CaliO vibes … maybe not the best horse to fill nostalgia with such pile of narco-stone in the pedigree ^^

3 Likes

Hot take: I did not like slymer

2 Likes

I would agree that Mimosa/Clementine = more skunky

And Slimer BX …It comes from Ecto Cooler which tastes exactly like Orange Fanta and that’s what he was saying he was going for… it is very similar. I have only had Ecto Cooler by itself and not the BX.

There is another “slymer” which is not the same.

3 Likes

Anyway in seeds it’s a nightmare, no one want take the time to improve the kick of the CaliO and it’s often blended directly with heavy hitter to compensate. I just bite my balls today to have sold this IBL.

update : i’ve to be fair even if i’ve no real appeal for the label, CSI AE77 S1 save my ass for now.

4 Likes

I’ve smoked a strain before called slimer but it had a very nice lime taste. Are u talking about the one from GLG?

1 Like

Okay I see, maybe I conflated the two. I assumed it was a typo. Lot of typos in the game.

1 Like

man i wish i still had the pics of the cali o i grew years ago, it was some big budded plant’s not the most powerful from what i remember but man it is a good breeder plant.

just made some cali ice seeds, can give big buds if ya get the right phenol.

CALI ICE {F2} ??? NOT FUCKING SURE
CALIFORNIA ORANGE
CALIFORNIA ORANGE * ICE
CALIFORNIA SPECIAL

peace .

5 Likes

I appreciate it. I’m really looking for that fresh orange scent. In the s1s I was running before the storm 3/4 had such strong orange terps that just smacked me in the face when I smelled them. I wish I hadn’t lost the cuts I’d taken but it was a storm, it happens.

Hoping to find agent orange or bag of oranges as a suitable replacement for my project. If anyone knows where I can find these I’d happily scoop those up as well.

1 Like

On the grow I’m doing, I have an orange turbo Skunk from purple caper that reeks of orange juice, to be honest it’s the strongest smelling plant I have going right now & the stem rub will sting ur nostrils with its tanginess.

The taste will probably have more than just orange though… I will be throwing her into flower soon so I can give a better report then and hopefully a smoke report later on. Again probably not what ur after but I like throwing options out.

3 Likes

Blood orange by Bodhi was a nice use of the ae77 Cali o…only see a few packs of that pop up recently, for high prices…

If you strike out on the Cali O, or want to get orange terps with a better high and plant, you should seek out Orange Creamcicle or Orange turbo from MTB. HSC also has a new one called orange dream pop that is likely just as described.

3 Likes

I’m really dead set on Cali o, agent orange or bag of oranges at the moment. I’ve been holding out for a while so I don’t mind waiting it out if I have to. That being said, I’m not opposed to using something else like you’re saying if need be in the future.

I’m just trying to get as close as I can to the orange crush I knew and loved in the end.

3 Likes

Ok… so why not try to use an orange crush hybrid?

1 Like

It’s just a goal of mine. I don’t want anything further hybridized, looking to recreate a version based on what I remember. Trying to keep it as close as possible. I’ve considered finding an orange crush hybrid and going from there but it just seems way more fun the other way around.

I’ve had this plan for a long time now, I’m not saying it can’t change, but I’m holding out for my original plan or as close to it as I can get

3 Likes

4 Likes