ISO Orange Crush 🍊 seeds

What’s Growin On Everyone,
I’m new here and was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction? On on the hunt for a specific strain called Orange Crush :tangerine:,does anyone know if and or who might have some of these seeds any help would be gratefully appreciated and rewarded with seeds from me and the breeding program I’m going to use this strain in!

7 Likes

You in the Midwest region? If so, it’s an old clone. I used to see it 15+ years ago, occasionally.

Haven’t seen any seeds, even crosses of it.

2 Likes

I’m From Los Angeles CA, only place I see it is twisty seeds in Oklahoma, I’ve jammed them up to see if they will ever be in stock again but no answer yet…I was hoping maybe someone might have some in their seed vault

I’m looking for a specific pheno that produces a smell of old library book, or baby poo…this is one of those strains that give me both Strong :muscle: Sativa and Indica effects at the same time with a nice warming sensation behind the eyes and also the couch lock/ bedtime smoke if that makes sense

5 Likes

I could be mistaken but I think riot seeds had it. Not sure

5 Likes

Thanks I’ll check them out
Checked them out looks like they are making a new version of it called Orange Crush 2019 :man_shrugging:t2: Might be a good start but no cigar yet! Lol thanks for the leed tho

4 Likes

At least you have a name for the strain that suits you perfectly. It’s getting to the point where I’m pheno hunting seed banks trying to find the right hashplant that I grew for almost a decade.
Good luck with your hunt, hopefully it doesn’t take years to find.

4 Likes

Thanks bro…ya I mean having the name is half the battle but as soon as I get it the true pheno hunt will be on. I got a couple buddies that can help with the hunt and as I’m hunting I’ll definitely be giving out seeds here for people to grow out…well whoever is interested at least :muscle:

2 Likes

Well since you’re going through all of this to find , I might as well sign up now for a lookski

1 Like

You got it bro! Happy hunting :call_me_hand:t3:

I got fruit salad. It’s agent orange x straw nana. She’s beefy as hell. Looking to trade clones…

2 Likes

U got clones only? Where u located?

Pacificseedbank.com has them, Fem only. Stay safe/be well.

2 Likes

Thanks for the lead bro I will definitely have to get a pack from them :muscle: …I am still looking for regular seeds tho I really would like to preserve this strain even if I must go through her parents to cross her back so I can pull the specific pheno out to create my own fem seed pheno for Growin out which would allow me to then save a bunch of the original seeds in case I gotta go back in time for any reason :smirk:
Keeping the parents alive in seed form along with the cross that makes this strain I think is going to be my best bet…going to be a journey but a real fun one lol thanks again bro

2 Likes

Bro! This is the one! Screw trying to replicate her. She’s right here! Yes make some beans for everyone on OG! I got a ogkz and a purple moby dick that’s equally wonderful!

2 Likes