Looking for cheap autos for next seasons guerilla

Yes all auto fems @anon58740919. The GSC is excellent so I grow it whenever I can. I may sacrifice some seeds in the future for a feminized seed run as I rate it that highly :v:

2 Likes

I’ll make reparations.

1 Like

https://www.linda-seeds.com/en/marijuana-seeds-recommendations/affordable-cannabis-seeds?currency=USD

I’m growing auto critical+ and auto destroyer at the moment, only 17 days from sprout, so not much to look at

auto critical+

auto destroyer

3 Likes

Saw your post… just ordered their femmed auto purple kush… 50% off plus a free seed :o cane to 35 canadian!

3 Likes

You running a grow journal on these? @piper

1 Like

That’s 2 GSC I grew indoors mate :+1:

1 Like

Well, this little run I’m doing yes, I wanted to go cheap and and went with the underdog.

I chose these to get back into it, it’s been awhile

https://www.linda-seeds.com/en/buy-autoflowering-marijuana-seeds/hybrid/high-content-of-thc/large-yield/auto-critical-linda-seeds

https://www.linda-seeds.com/product_info.php?cPath=817&products_id=2971

2 Likes

Thanks for the Linda Seed link! Great prices, a large selection AND they take PayPal. Ordered 3 5-packs of autos (Auto Amnesia Lemon, Auto Purple Kush & Auto Gelato #33 plus got 2 free Auto Destroyer) with tax and overseas shipping $47.01.

6 Likes

@piper wow they have autos for 3 something a seed in several strains

3 Likes

I’m almost regretting not buying more from them… but I figure my first order will be a test buy. Cause damn they got good prices

2 Likes

So far. I’ve got some
420fastbuds
GSC auto x 2
Zkittles auto x 2
G14 auto x 2

Thanks @Esrgood4u brother

Still very much on the lookout for more.

2 Likes

Hi @anon58740919 , I have box of sannies tabs and a few autoseeds I can fire to you as well , if you can make good use of them : ) can’t slip them in this run tho she’s already on route , but can fire them to you in a week or so when I get more funds up : ) two auto Mazars from Dutch passion and maybe one or two others I got as freebies

1 Like

Awesome. No major rush for autos as such as they won’t be planted for a few months. Looking forward to that IMO collection box coming. Might have to involve everyone and have a little collection comp :thinking:

Today the Mrs has me painting her Advent calendar wax melts stuffs

2 Likes

One box would be fun … but then I thought two would be double the fun , haha
There not big boxes but should work fine , they may not supply the amount of IMO your after but sure you can use them for recon purposes to find a sweet spot
I haven’t tested them , as I have yet to try collecting imo myself , so fingers crossed : )
I love the smell of that cedar : )

1 Like

The pieces are cut to size but you will still have to assemble them : )

1 Like

I think I can manage sticking a box together :joy: 2 would be much more fun obviously. We will have to get one of the organic bunch here to do the judging. I’ve been scouting good spots while I’ve been out wandering. Plenty of woodland here and hills :joy:

1 Like

Bamboo i here is another good place , if you have friend with it in their garden : )
I had it in my garden but the wife made me get rid of it , when clearing it away we seen all the white stuff over the dead leafs on the ground and thought it was dodgy stuff , pretty bummed out now , knowing now what it was , dam

1 Like

Id reccomend using a pick to break up the native soil and adding in dry nutes. Ive had good luck with the marine cuisine i think its a 5# bag like $20 and would feed a lot of plants for the season. Usually add some clay pebbles or coarse perlite to help aerate the clay soil.

1 Like

I was just gonna dig down and fill with my own mix I do have a pick that I can take for any harder ground. I’m not planning on feeding a regime of bottle or dry nutes. I’m planning on using this to dip a toe into KNF mate.

1 Like

Haha I seen Chris Trump using the soil from around his bamboo plant on a video. Definitely some good stuff from there and thinking about the rates of growth from a bamboo I can see why it would work so well