Looking for exotic or just ballz out amazing autoflower

Looking to grow something amazing and exotic, but not sure where to start.

I love the FastBuds 420 gear, but is there something freaking epic that I’m overlooking here?

Anyone grown out some spectacular auto that they would grow again? :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I’ve had really good luck with Mephisto Genetics and Night Owl gear. Hard to get in on their drops but the freebies from buying direct are worth it when you can. Otherwise can get 5/7 packs at other places like dcse.

Edit: I think a drop is coming up.

Outside of one or two specific dutch passion strains, my buddy and I won’t buy any other autos. All he’s grown indoors for the last 5+ years have been autos, from dutch passion/canuck/nirvana/fastbuds/barney’s… maybe a few others I could be wrong, and the first meph plant he grew had him drop all the others. Save for again, an one or two from dutch passion. I think their amnesia haze and bubblegum autos :thinking:

Edit 2: I’ve only grown Mephisto for autos so far or I’d recommend something else too. Everything I’ve seen from my buddy’s grows have been fantastic too. I had good luck even when I did poorly so that’s why I’m sold.

5 Likes

its really hard to say what breeder or strain of autos is great as I have found it a hit and miss experience myself.
I know several OG folks are making their own Autos with some good success.
. I like to use Autos to keep the tent full and to have a small harvest when the primary grow is going to be a long-term Vegg cycle due to the strain, etc…

I just recalled that Sebring is working some strains -

• @sebring - can you comment or have an update on your Auto breeding ?

TIA,
Root

4 Likes

I really liked Dutch Passion’s Colorado Cookies. Got 3-4 ozs of each plant. I would definitely grow them again!

2 Likes

I was looking at some of their gear last night, looks pretty decent.

2 Likes

I grew nirvana blue mystic auto and it stands out to me as one of the outright skunkiest stanky smelly strains I’ve ever grown.

3 Likes

Nods I have that in regular seeds and absolutely love that strain

3 Likes

Night owl seeds it is! Hopefully something amazing. Hard to locate these suckers lol.

2 Likes

I’ve been wanting some meph gear for a while but good luck lol

4 Likes

Depends on what you are looking for…

I hear ACE is doing some sativa leaning autos, I’m sure those are exotic.

Sweet Seeds has the Dark Devil and Red Poison if you want something colorful.

Delicious seeds have always been nice to me.

Both Mr.Sparkle and I also breed our own autos, I should have more seeds available in the coming months.

4 Likes

Nods, ditto. @BarefootAndBlazed gifted me 2 precious beans (sour crack) that I plan to make seeds with!!

3 Likes